Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker
View Single Post
post #925 of (permalink) Old 12-12-2005, 04:00 PM
arjun14626rko
We've Cena Nuff

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Being the booker

I am still marveling at your uncanny ability to have matches and shows done eight years before time. I am sure that you have Wrestlemania XXV done.

RAW; September 26th; Fort Worth:

WHAT! KING IS NOT ANNOUNCING! YOU DID MENTION THIS IN A NEWS REPORT, BUT I DID NOT EXPECT IT! MAYBE IT IS A MOVE AS THEY MOVE TO USA NETWORK?

Spelling and Grammar
A grammatical and spelling………god! 10/10

Length
Your match ending were substantially longer! 10/10

If I am running out of time, I will only reviews Raw from now on, but I am not sure.

1st Match: 3 on 2 Handicap Match:
Garrison Cade, Mark Jindrak & Luther Reigns vs. Randy Orton & John Cena
I did not think that this would start the show off. DX is just dominating the Legend Killer. He cannot get anything done. I like how you showed Cade throwing Cena off the apron so a tag could not be made. Very heelish indeed! Orton kicks and makes the hot tag to Cena. Cena delivers the F – U while Orton delivers the RKO and it is over. Great win for Cena and Orton, lets see where it goes from here as the lead up to Nemesis continues.

Rey and RVD is ECW rules match and here is a preview right now. 8.5/10

2nd Match: ECW Rules Match:
Stevie Richards vs. Rob Van Dam w/Bill Alfonso
Poor Stevie, he gets absolutely murdered. RVD hits the Van Terminator and the Five Star. The match is over but RVD adds another Van Terminator to send a message.

Son of a gun, these DX promos are to dang funny! It starts serious but then the catalysts, MJ and HBCade just make it comedic. Mark asks who they should ask and it seems as if HBCade will be smart, but he says that they should ask Sting. I voted DX as the tag team of the month.

Christian delivered a promo that was a league better from the amazing Foley and Evolution promo two weeks ago. This is garnering my vote for promo of October. I am not kidding. This had a touch of seriousness, comedy, and intelligence. Christian knows his history and he gains heat in the regard of his mockery of the city, but he gains heat by talking about himself as well. You are on target with this promo. I will finally have to pull myself from voting for Christian and Tomko in Vegas. I just want you to know that I commend you greatly for this fantastic and brilliant promo. Get off your chair and shake my extended arm. C’mon we are only five time zones away. We can call it a cyber shake. 10/10

3rd Match: Non - Title Match:
Shawn Michaels vs. Marty jannety
Last week, Marty was pro HBK and this week, he is anti – HBK. Oh how the tables can turn! HBK makes the right choice as the man is back with a baseball bat. HBK wins with the Sweet Chin Music. I think that this is early in the card. Nice match as you kept us off balance with the mystery opponent.

The induction of the Cabana will be next week on the Raw homecoming. WOW! His guest will be Hulk Hogan. I still cannot keep myself from laughing when I saw the Hulkastalgia! 9/10

4th Match: Womens Championship Match:
Shaniqua vs. Jacqueline
I am curious to know what this match is doing so far back in the card. Maybe my thinking is different than yours, but I think that this match has solidified itself a nice position at number two. I am glad to see that the challenger is a real wrestler. Too bad that the reign continues. Forty – Nine weeks is unbelievable. Fabulous Moolah!

Can I ask you a question? What does Christian imply when he says minding? Is it something that you guys say in English English, or am I completely dumb?
Anyway, this promo hit home again. HBK slaps Christian and here is another funny comment that you have me peeing my pants with,

Christian: You’re lucky Tomko is standing in my way, Michaels, or I’d kick your ass right now!!!

Tyson Tomko: Do you want me to move out of the way, and let you get him??

Christian replies immediately.

Christian: No stay right there.

You are funny beyond comprehension! This promo was completely platinum! 10/10

Mick Foley is back. Wait a tick, did you not criticize me for the highlight packages. Can you say hypocrite? In all seriousness, I am intrigued to know why Foley does not want the street fight. The dramatic irony is that he had a streetfight last Nemesis which so aptly named. Ric Flair is not taking on Mick Foley at Nemesis. No, no, no! Ric Flair is taking on Cactus Jack! The most extreme wrestler! You keep us on our toes. Nemesis looks too good to be true. I maybe softer than usual but here is another perfect grade. 10/10

Nice rundown of the Nemesis Card, I think that you might add one more match. But then again, with all the great matches, you really do not have to.

Main Event: No Holds Barred
The Undertaker vs. Christian
Let us see if Captain Charisma can score another victory over the Deadman. It is no holds barred, so weapons and heel tactics are legal. You really are working hard to deliver long match summaries. The fight moves far away from the ring and Undertaker nails a chokeslam through the announce table. That is something that you do not see on Raw. Christian reverses the Tombstone into a DDT but no pin. I am extremely shocked that Christian kicked out of the chokeslam especially since he took an expedition through a table. Christian nails a chair shot and then an Unprettier on the chair for the win!
You made both the Undertaker and Christian look extremely strong in my opinion. Undertaker had to be pinned on a chair and Christian kicked out. This is a strong way to end Raw on Spike TV.

Entertainment
I have reviewed your shows since the fourth of July episode. I can say with aplomb that this is the best Raw or Smackdown show that I have read. A captivating read the whole way through. Every promo and every match just captured me. Please send something to Vince, you never know! 10/10

The Bottomline
I have acclaimed you multiple times throughout this review and I really do not want to reiterate them, so I will not. Spike TV had a phenomenal show as a new era commences. Everything was just on the red circle. I am just interested if I missed it again, was Edge injured or not?

Official Card for WWE Nemesis:

I have a feeling that this will have a chance to be your best PPV. It will be hard to top Wrestlemania, GAB, and COTC, but you can do it with this fantastic card.

WWE Championship Match:
Kurt Angle vs. Chris Benoit
At the moment, I am going Benoit as you are a huge fan, and Benoit has never been the champion in here. Plus, does Angle have greener pastures with Bret Hart?

World Heavyweight Championship Match: 6 Pack Elimination Match:
Shawn Michaels vs. Sting vs. Randy Orton vs. Undertaker vs. John Cena vs. Christian
You know that I am pulling for Randy Orton the most, but you know that I would not mind whoever won. I am sure that HBK will not win as I think the primary reason for him being champ was so that he could match up with Kurt Angle. I do not think that Sting, HBK, or Taker will win due to age. I think that it is down to Cena, Orton, and Christian.

WWE United States Championship; Stretcher Match:
John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield w/ Jamie Noblevs. Chris Jericho
Jericho is going to push JBL off the stage!

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match: ECW Rules:
Rey Mysterio vs. Rob Van Dam
I am not sure, but due to RVD’s brutality as of late, I think that he will pull out the win. I think that Rey will be injured and then return to “screw” RVD for the title.

20 Minute Time Limit:
Eddie Guerrero vs. Triple H
Eddie has not won at a PPV since Wrestlemania, but you never know. Triple H beat him multiple times when you had Eddie in the midst of his long USA title reign and when HHH was the champion. Glad that ended before I started reading.

Streetfight:
Mick Foley vs. Ric Flair
Two brutal, all out fights in two PPVS? Ah well, I am sure that you will differentiate. Help me out here, what is Flair doing in a streetfight? He is fifty six. Foley is thirty nine. This could be a backbreaker if you know what I mean.

I WISH YOU A HAPPY NINETEENTH BIRTHDAY AS THAT APPROACHES!

Last edited by arjun14626rko; 12-13-2005 at 04:04 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome