Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 08:58 PM   #1942 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
It's really simple. Game logic dictates that I'll be killed or blocked when I claimed. So I took a gamble which would have created a situation where scum wouldn't be motivated to block or kill me.

The risk is that I get lynched. The reward is that I catch the rolcop and LC's killers. People have problems b/c I risked town mslynching and I don't care about it.

I also took them on a long trip which resulted me in claiming lame duck in the end so my gambit was only a detour.
That's not what I meant. I have no idea why you haven't used your role yet.