Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 06:42 PM   #725 (permalink)
DarkStark
VALAR MORGHULIS

DarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on rep
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

Yeah after you kill the Hydra you go on past the waterfall in the water, save and quit and a gold crystal enemy will show up. You kill that crystal enemy which frees this girl named Dusk. She'll thank you and such and then you run back to where you killed the hydra and you'll see a summon sign. You summon Dusk from there and she'll sell you spells. One of which is Hidden Body which makes you invisible for 30 seconds. It's basically the same thing as the Ring of Fog but it's actually a little better because you are hidden more from enemies it seems.

Now the ring of fog or hidden body have no affect on the bosses and certain normal creatures.

btw here's my weapon of choice for my current playthrough. It's the Washing Pole which is a katana but with massive range on it. It's move-set is identical to the uchigatana

Spoiler for HIT-GIRL CORRIDOR *BEST.SCENE.EVER!* :

Last edited by DarkStark : 01-28-2013 at 06:45 PM.
DarkStark is offline   Reply With Quote