Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - As a TNA fan...it hurts me to say this

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 05:41 PM   #46 (permalink)
joeisgonnakillyou
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

joeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friendsjoeisgonnakillyou needs to make some friends
Default Re: As a TNA fan...it hurts me to say this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liverpoolkelly7 View Post
This isn't directly related but does anyone know how wrestling contracts work in wwe & tna? Like for example can tna buy out ortons contract and pay compensation or do they have to wait until his wwe deal finishes?
Hardy was the 2nd top WWE babyface, it has nothing to do with big names.
This isn't the 90's anymore, just a few weeks ago RAW was getting 2.2's. TNA surprisingly hasn't drop much in viewership and the ppv buys are slowly improving.

The reason why we don't get fresh ideas and promotions rising in American Pro Wrestling is because the majority of the community is happy with the same old shit and will reject any chance of change. There is a risk in doing new things, 9 times out of 10, it leads to 50+ pages of bitching and moaning. While business gets turned into a dictatorship and more and more out of touch. Support the indies, support New Pro Wrestling.
joeisgonnakillyou is offline   Reply With Quote