Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 06:11 PM   #719 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

I enjoyed it more than farming for sure. I once racked up over 300,000 helping ppl kill the Iron Golem at Sens Fortress. Nothing feels better than getting a message from someone thanking me.

Oh and those Mimic chests look creepy as hell its easy being able to spot them now though. Before playing Dark Souls I heard of descriptions of items and weapons being meaningless sometimes. Would anyone here have figured out that Lloyd Talismans would be useful against Mimics.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote