Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Forever-Delayed Does WWE

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2005, 06:47 PM   #75 (permalink)
arjun14626rko
We've Cena Nuff

arjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabsarjun14626rko is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Forever-Delayed does WWE

Smackdown

Spelling and Grammar

Length
I am impressed with your lengthy match endings and summaries. 10/10

A very strong opening promo to start the show! Orton generates heat until the Rock comes out and does his usual monologue. Eddie wants to have a match and here comes the WWE champion! Orton makes a funny comment, below the bottom rope! HAHAHA! Here is the GM and he gets his cheap pop. Sets up a match!

Match 1
Rene Dupree v Charlie Haas
Haas wins via submission but what will he do? Or is this a filler?

Not a good idea to have Kane smush Foley. Street fight for the US title should be a great match at No Mercy.

Match 2
Cabinet v Eugene and Heidenreich
Eugene and Heidenreich lose! The cabinet win and then have a destruction party afterwards. You might have set two matches for No Mercy right here. Two single matches maybe as I do not see this duo lasting longer. JBL and Eugene and Benoit and Awesome maybe?

Match 3
Kane v Matt Morgan
Kane is unstoppable at the moment and that is very bad news for the likes of Carlito. Kane losing by NO DQ was a smart move as he did it intentionally. Once again, nice match summary!

Match 4
Frankie Kazarian v Psychosis
Match summaries get longer and longer! A bit late for cruiserweights but oh well. The Mexicools use themselves as heels very well. London and Kidman interfere, allowing Frankie to pick up the win.

JBL does the usual Texas stuff and his stuff. Pretty good interview hyping No Mercy!

Match 5
Eddie Guerrero and Randy Orton v The Rock and Rey Mysterio
Some very nice action in the ending! I was hoping that Orton and the Rock would be involved in the decision, but I think that this means that Eddie will face Rey for the title. Hopefully, the feud will end there. Maybe Rock vs. Orton at No Mercy.

Another match for No Mercy! You are clicking!
Because whoever gets the winning fall for his team will become the Cruiserweight Champion. And his two Partners will become the Tag Team Champions.

This might cause a rift, but it might not. I personally feel this is the end of the Mexicools!

Batista promo hypes the main event

Match 6
End of the Line Tournament-Semi Final Match
Chris Benoit v Batista
Both men perform some signature moves but before we see the headbutt, Eddie is here. Spinebuster and Batista Bomb is the end of the line for Benoit unfortunately. Please get rid of this friendship. I really hope you have something planned or else you are emulating the WWE.

Bottomline
This review was hurried. I like how you work things as you are quite good. Everything is well hyped.

Good luck!