Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread
View Single Post
post #1818 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 04:51 PM
NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

NORRIS COLE'S HAIRY FANNY TICKLER's Avatar

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

search was down last night for me (clicking on post count in the thread) but I put that down to the rumble and staff taking stuff away to free up space and avoid database errors.

I recall dan making a fairly evaluative read on lawls play as suspicious, will give that a read over but I recall mav being suspicious as well.

Will have to read back over imp's stuff because he's largely been quiet and posted stuff that didn't cause major concern for me. Magic's reasoning being supported by the quotes he pulled up is enough for me to go have a read-back however.

I think Taz shouldn't be a concern as of now. I was suspicious of him early and his play in the wake of Mikey's flip did him no favours, but I don't think he should be the priority at the present.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome