Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011
View Single Post
post #716 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2013, 04:39 PM
Hit-Girl
46 and 2

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)

Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

Power Within is absolutely awesome. I use it on most bosses. That 40 percent boost in damage really helps, especially on characters that just can't tank a boss. The health goes down slow enough so that you can easily counter it with your estus flasks.

Also, Soup, next time make Quelaag's fury sword. It doesn't take off any damage when you use it and any type of fire weapon is great in The Painted World. Those bloated enemies that spray out curse when you kill them don't do that when you kill them with any type of fire weapon. So I get the fury sword before going into that area for the reason alone.

And yeah right now I can beat the game quickly but I don't play like that. I still beat the game 20-30 hours quicker than I did my first playthrough though lol. I know there are some speed runners out there that can beat the game in around an hour. lol

On my current playthrough I challenged myself to ring Quelaag's bell first which was interesting and difficult.

-sig by CHAMPviaDQ

WE'RE THE BAD NEWS, WE'RE THE YOUNG GUNS, WE'RE THE ONES THAT THEY TOLD YOU TO RUN FROM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome