Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 02:58 PM   #1315 (permalink)
rybacker
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

rybacker 101 - 250rybacker 101 - 250
Default Undertaker vs Kane Wrestle mania 30

Lets be honest, undertaker is going to retire really soon and i think wrestle mania 30 is the time for him to do so...
How he retires ? well i would like to see him go one on one with the big red monster Kane !!

Kane will havto go back to his old roots and become a monster ditching his current comedic act which does not suit him AT ALL !! I mean yea it does have an oxymoron to it where a big monster becomes gentle and funny but its gone too long and WWE need to have big angry guys like him and big show to keep that excitement going ...

how will the story line go i have no idea maybe the return of paul bearer... and undertaker finally loses his streak and returns to hell/ death valley this would involve alot of gimmicks and stuff mabye undertaker vanishing under the ring or something along those lines paul bearer will also have to decent into death valley with him closing one of the greatest ever story lines in sport entertainment to date .... (i know paul bearer was killed off but so was undertaker a million times creative surely can come up with a way to bring him back)

what will remain of kane afterwards will be upto the creative team mabye he's soul is in peace once he's done with the undertaker and mabye then can see out his career as a friendly comedy characther like the one he's portraying in team hell no...... my personal opinion would be for kane undertaker and paul bearer all vanish to death valley after the match together ending all 3 characters in the wwe

what do you guys think ??
rybacker is offline   Reply With Quote