Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Has Vince Lost It?

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 03:21 PM   #86 (permalink)
Biast
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER
 
Biast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,044
Biast needs to take rep more seriousBiast needs to take rep more seriousBiast needs to take rep more seriousBiast needs to take rep more seriousBiast needs to take rep more seriousBiast needs to take rep more seriousBiast needs to take rep more seriousBiast needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: It's sad that WWE has to rely on superstars from the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIcagoMade View Post

And if liking matches with boring restholds for 20+ minutes makes you a rare kind of wrestling fan then I'm glad those kinds of fans are rare
See, perfect example of a wrestling fan today.
We don't want holds, no!, we don't want technical wrestling, no!, we want The Rock to spend 80% of a match trying to catch his breath and the other 20% percent doing spinebusters and 4 punches in a row, maybe a Rock Bottom or two. That is totally watchable!
Biast is offline   Reply With Quote