Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 02:08 PM   #1005 (permalink)
ROUSEY
GrandOldTeam

Location: Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.
ROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: January 2013 Transfer Window (Soon to be featuring Crazy Jim & Sexy Natalie)

I can only assume we're paying them in maltesers.

In all seriousness, it'll be similar to the deal we made for Fellaini. We payed Standard 3m a year over 5 seasons to cover the 15m for him.

Guess it's a do or die effort now in regards to pushing on for the CL and keeping Fellaini or getting a replacement in who seems to resemble him and get him ready for the 13/14 season.

EDIT: Thought I recogised the lad from somewhere.. DO.. WE.. HAVE.. A.. PROBLEM.. HUMMM?

Last edited by ROUSEY : 01-28-2013 at 02:36 PM.
ROUSEY is offline   Reply With Quote