Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - As a TNA fan...it hurts me to say this

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 01:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
shandcraig
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000shandcraig 501 - 1000
Default Re: As a TNA fan...it hurts me to say this

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozeco2005 View Post
TNA will never get much bigger or successful than they are now if they don't pony up some dough and sign a BIG name. As a fan of TNA i am not happy with where they are right now...i want them to get bigger and better and all of the above. I just can't see it happening wouthout them making a big splash or a couple of large splashes. I just wish they would really really really try to push this thing to the next level and go after a Punk/Cena...or Miz/Orton/Sheamus/Ziggler/Bryan...some TNA fans might not want this but TNA hasn't made a big splash since Angle...some might count Hardy simply because of his fans but i don't. I would just like to see what would happen if they pulled something like this off. I love AJ/Joe/Roode/Aries...but the painful truth is those guys will never pull like WWE guys do. I'm tired of the bobby lashleys and seeing them horribly mismanage guys with potential like the elijah burke...i dont give a crap about king mo and rampage jackson...now theres rumors of goldberg being the leader of aces and eights...give me the miz and dolph ziggler or orton and sheamus...quit shoving hogan and sting down our throats...let them retire and go hang out at their country clubs...we need some new blood...tna is going to be stuck here for decades(if they last that long) if they dont try to really go for it at some point...just some thoughts...please everybody pitch in and let me know what you think...
Im sorry but when you state they need to sign a big name.Shows you dont undersatnd whats happening in the wrestling world today and are in fact holding wrestling back.Any wrestling fan taht can not allow a company to grow from amazing new talent shouldnt watch anymore. People cant be satisfied with out holding onto the past.Dont expect anything to move forward.

This is an amazing period in wrestling.With the fact we could have a huge boom period over the next 5 years and into the future.5 years from now i see wrestling being hot again.Not like it was but a entire new line of wrestlers.Look at all the great Talent Impact wrestling is trying to find from the indies.

NOone and i mean NO one in the wwe will help impact wrestling. How do you expect a wrestler from the wwe that is not even helping the wwe get bigger help impact wrestling ? hell the wwe is declining. I believe thats becuase they are to anal about producing stars. Instead of finding stars or letting people grow.

In fact people need to realize that Impact wrestling is doing exactly what they need and should be.This is going to be one amazing interesting year.We have a lot of changes coming.We all ready know about a drastic change in ppv ect.
shandcraig is offline   Reply With Quote