Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 02:47 PM   #714 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

I guess it would depend on how much health you have when using it. I had a Chaos Blade from using Quelaags souls on a sword and it was pretty powerful but hated how it took away health which I didnt like. I'll use Power Within next time though since I'll be a light character and will do less damage since I'll probably have a weaker weapon than my BKS.

When I think about it now 4 Kings,Nito,Seath, and Bed of Chaos were pretty easy. Its always getting to them which can be tough. I beat the game in 67 hours but I could easily see me beating it much faster. Hell LC is on her 6th playthrough so she must be beating it faster each time.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD
Sith Rollins is offline   Reply With Quote