Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 01:32 PM   #713 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: Dark Souls - October 4th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soupman Prime View Post
The invisible paths are what truly did me in. I was playing offline so no hints and I used all the Prism Stones my first try. Plus everytime I died I would have to fight those crytsal enemies because they seem to spot you no matter how far u are from them. When I finally did get to Seath I killed him easily. I also had the Halberd but I usually just used my Black Knights Sword instead.

Ive never used Power Within even though I had it. Is it useful at all.
Yeah, I was playing online so I had the hints which helped out a lot. Got through that part pretty quickly. As for the Crystal Golems, I ran past the first three at the entrance, then killed the first one you meet. As for the Golden one he killed himself. Rolled out the way of his attack, then he went for another and just fell off the edge.

Power Within gives you a 40% damage increase. I always use it when I'm going up against bosses and it pretty much destroys them. It does however take your health away as you use it.

Banner & Avy - Abk™

TheIllusiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote