Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What pissed u off more, Cena winning Royal Rumble or Rock winning

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 12:57 PM   #154 (permalink)
Three Dog
Bringing you the truth...no matter how bad it hurts..

Location: My Fortified bunker in the middle of the DC Hellhole.
Three Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: What pissed u off more, Cena winning Royal Rumble or Rock winning

They were both blatantly going to win their matches... thus setting up rock/cena II

But yes I was let down by the Rumble itself because Cena was just ALL sorts of 80's Hogan in there literally doing the big point and shit.. it was painful as a fan who likes... Idk... a little suspense in the Rumble match. call me old fashioned I guess but towards the end of the match I really couldnt care less. I remember they were down to 6 and i was like "well better go buy smokes for Rock V Punk because Cena is obviously going to win."

then I came back and watched the episode of Botchamania that was Rock V Punk
“Look, let’s start with some tough love. You two suck at peddling meth. Period. Did you not plan for this contingency? I mean even the Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button.... I'm just saying.” –

[] Adrian Neville/PAC wins a Title In WWE

Last edited by Three Dog : 01-28-2013 at 01:28 PM.
Three Dog is offline   Reply With Quote