Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What pissed u off more, Cena winning Royal Rumble or Rock winning

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 11:47 AM   #152 (permalink)
Jingoro
Little Poppa Pump

Jingoro needs to take rep more seriousJingoro needs to take rep more seriousJingoro needs to take rep more seriousJingoro needs to take rep more seriousJingoro needs to take rep more seriousJingoro needs to take rep more seriousJingoro needs to take rep more seriousJingoro needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: What pissed u off more, Cena winning Royal Rumble or Rock winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverspirit2001 View Post
Ryback almost achieved the impossible, me rooting for him over the opposition.

But it did crystallize the moment perfectly. Whom I hated more.
ha, me too. i found myself rooting for him for the first time ever and caught myself by surprise when i started doing it. my hate for cena is that great. cena winning pissed me off cuz not only does he get to win, but the finish between him and ryback was pretty lackluster. i blame it all on cena that there wasn't an exciting back and forth with several close calls. ryback is pretty new and doesn't know how to wrestle for shit anyway. instead it's the lamest most predictable way ever of ryback eliminating himself basically. talk about lackluster. way to go cena, after basically a decade of wrestling that's the best you can come up with? pretty sad.

Last edited by Jingoro : 01-28-2013 at 11:49 AM.
Jingoro is offline   Reply With Quote