Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What pissed u off more, Cena winning Royal Rumble or Rock winning

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 09:51 AM   #135 (permalink)
TheBusiness
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

TheBusiness should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTheBusiness should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTheBusiness should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTheBusiness should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTheBusiness should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: What pissed u off more, Cena winning Royal Rumble or Rock winning

I had no problem with either winning, i'd of much rather certain others win the rumble however. The problem with Rock winning was the manor in which he did. I was fine with booking the restart, but from here it was terrible. It needed near falls and finishers. People can complain about flase finishes and kicking of finishing moves but in a match of this magnitude it has to happen. Such a great title reign was ended with one peoples elbow, at least make it a rock bottom, preferably two or three. CM Punk in defeat would of come off much better, but came off looking weak as hell.

But as said I had no problem with Rocky winning, just a badly booked and rushed ending after the restart. And i'm in agreement with most others, fearful of Rock/Cena 2, do not want to see it one bit.
TheBusiness is offline   Reply With Quote