Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate Royal Rumble 2013

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 09:43 AM   #85 (permalink)
DJ2334
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

DJ2334 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsDJ2334 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsDJ2334 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsDJ2334 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Rate Royal Rumble 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
1/10

The greatest title reign of this generation was ended prematurely by a B list actor, and John Cena wins his 2nd unneeded Royal Rumble, setting up 2 HORRIBLE matches for WrestleMania that I absolutely refuse to watch. On top of that, you called up Bo Dallas, one of the worst overall wrestlers I've ever seen, and not only debut him, but you have him eliminate Barrett. Chalk up another argument for the "Vince hates the English" arsenal I have. It's not even worth complaining about, because Barrett's future is so far gone that it's barely worth even bringing up at this point, but it IS a bad point of the show regardless, so it needs mention.

Then you have this INCREDIBLY STUPID segment between Kane and Daniel Bryan, and whoever approved this should immediately be fired. Out of a cannon into the sun. And I know full well I'm an idiot for being THIS bothered by something so miniscule, but fuck it, it's rant time.

Let me preface this by saying, the segment is only stupid in hindsight, once you get to the Rumble. The segment itself, had they booked them in the Rumble right, would've been fine. And I admit I laughed at the "you show me yours, I'll show you mine" back and forth. So Kane and Bryan look at their numbers, and Bryan has this look on his face, like he just got the worst news ever. He looked like he found out he has AIDS, and Kane is smirking. So Kane won't show him his number, and Bryan is upset, and Bryan says "see you out there", and Kane goes "HIGHLY unlikely". So we're supposed to take away from this, presumably that Bryan got #2 and Kane got #30. It didn't have to be, it could've been Bryan got like #4 and Kane got like #27 or something, who cares. So in the Rumble, Bryan gets #21 and Kane gets #24. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT OF THAT SEGMENT THEN? 21 IS A BAD NUMBER? TWENTY ONE? ARE YOU SERIOUS? 21 is a GREAT number, you're in the last 9 entrants, you're late. And then Kane comes out at 24. He was TWO spots between Bryan. TWO. Highly unlikely they'll see each other in the Rumble? They practically came in together! UGHH. I don't even want to think about it, this is gonna hurt my head. Fire that person.

The only reason this PPV gets a grade at ALL is because Ryback didn't win, which would've been even worse than Cena, and Del Rio is at least still WHC and not Big Show.
LOL

I'll admit that Bo Dallas eliminating Barrett was complete BS. I think they did it to set up an IC title run for Bo. Hopefully that means they will eventually put Barrett into the main event scene once Bo takes the strap off him.
Stone Cold/Triple H (Tied)
Edge
Chris Jericho
Current Top 5
Dean Ambrose
Brock Lesnar
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Cesaro
DJ2334 is online now   Reply With Quote