Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Main Event and Juvy's Rise of Glory

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2005, 04:57 PM   #191 (permalink)
Forever-Delayed
5 minutes on Impact

Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000Forever-Delayed 501 - 1000
Default Re: The Main Event and Juvy's Rise of Glory

Sorry about the late review, but I didn’t have the time earlier

Very strong opening promo from Edge, which really puts him over as the champion well. Batista run in was to be expected, and I guess we can see a rematch soon, which I guess edge will win in

Benoit over jindrak was the obvious choice, as it keeps benoit strong, and I can see some conflict within evolution

Interesting to see what each member of evolution chooses, and I guess Orton may choose to face Batista, but I don’t know what Flair or Hardy will do

Tag match wouldn’t have been great, but it keeps the feuds going, although Shelton isn’t going anywhere at the moment

Triple threat match will be ok, as long as Shelton retains, and you get him in a feud with Hassan or hardy soon

Loving the new character angle that you have given to Tomko, and these jokes could be good to read each week.

Loving the masters catchphrase as well, and I can see him turning on Jindrak soon.

Conway gets the win over Nova, which is good for him as he keeps picking up the wins against the jobbers

Christian promo was typically strong, and well written, and it will be interesting to see what happens to bischoff, but I don’t think you will fire him though

HBK over Sabin was obvious, and I guess we will have to wait another week for the explanation

Very good highlight reel, which sort of completes the Jericho heel turn. Nice lines from the rock, and the match they have next week will be good. The only thing I don’t know is who Jericho can possibly face at summerslam, other than Shelton?

Christian over Masters had to be done, and masters will snap very soon

Good ending to the show, with foley being named co-gm, and having co-gm’s is being done a lot around btb at the moment, and I can see him and bischoff arguing over everything. Title rematch next week will be a good one, as will benoit/christian