Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2013, 07:31 AM   #1887 (permalink)
JAROTO
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

JAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friendsJAROTO needs to make some friends
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by synavm View Post
I'm not being funny, but surely Mania itself is the excuse to get out to New York? Treat it like an awesome week at the most famous city in the world with the added bonus of a whole week of Mania related events!

If you're really that stressed about one match on the card then I think you're missing the point of WM week slightly. Surely if it is all about the matches, you mighy as well just watch it on TV? Just my two cents.

As for the card, I'm not a fan of repeats but last year was such a spectacle that I don't have much of a problem with Cena/Rock II.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
A chance to see John Cena vs. The Rock... IN PERSON... how can yourself a WWE fan and not want to see it? I'd kill to see it. I've never been to an event of this size.

I hope all angry CM Punk fans sell their tickets because I'm seriously thinking about going now.
The thing that bothers me the most is the fact I already watched Cena vs Rock live and paid big money for it. Sure it's NYC and I can see WM as a plus, but being honest, I wouldn't have planned this trip if I knew we were going to have the same main event and stuff like HHH/LESNAR and PUNK/TAKER...It's the same stuff we have seen and it's so predictable. They signed Lesnar only to feed HHH's ego? This makes me so sick. The only thing I care is to have Taker win his match. I don't care a thing about the other main events. Let's face it, with Rock, Lesnar, Taker and the new talent the posiblities were amazing. I thought it was hard to screw things up for the WWE, but they did it.

Sure as time passes I wouldn't care about it at all, and try to enjoy the experience, but the WWE screwed it really big.
JAROTO is offline   Reply With Quote