Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 10-01-2005, 10:10 AM   #906 (permalink)
Forever-Delayed
5 minutes on Impact

Forever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more seriousForever-Delayed needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Being the booker

Good opening promo with HHH and Eddie, with HHH being his usual whiny self. Nice to see 1 more match between these two signed, and hopefully it will be as good as the rumble match they had

Good win for the AFA, with Rico being Rico. Give them the tag straps please, as it would just be so good

Typical Rock interview, with some very funny lines in it. Match signed for Nemisis should be a great one, and I think we may see Austin back, but only to finish the match off, with a stunner on Goldberg

Good win for Noble over Kidman, and it puts him over well. Noble could do with a few more promos really, as otherwise he is wasted in the chief of staff role

Angle vs. Bret will be great, and I think that the feud will really hot up soon, maybe with Bret costing angle the title at SS?

Benoit over Test seemed filler, but was done well, and keeps Benoit strong

Good promo from Lesnar and Goldberg, and these two monsters will be one hell of a team. More comedy from the Rock, which is good, and then another beatdown. The Rock needs to get revenge soon methinks

Jericho was always going to be the one facing JBL at Nemesis, which is good, as this could be a classic mid card match. Promo afterwards was very well written, and the beatdown good, although expected

Good main event, which put both men over well, although I couldn’t see Angle ever losing the title. London is looking very strong at the moment, but he needs a match for nemesis
Forever-Delayed is offline   Reply With Quote