Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tell me, does anyone here really want to see Rock vs Cena again?

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 11:09 PM   #327 (permalink)
The Hardcore Show
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

The Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friends
Default Re: Tell me, does anyone here really want to see Rock vs Cena again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuke View Post
Slowly, the salt will rise as people will realize Rock beating Cena was last year... and now we're here lol
I'm telling you right now the only people that will care about this rematch are casual fans that's it. WWE must be that stupid to think this match will match or top the number of buys Wrestlemania had last year. No one pretty much wants to see this match again.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/7652556-post59.html

This explains everything I dislike about John Cena.
The Hardcore Show is offline   Reply With Quote