Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1/28 Raw Discussion: Fallout from the Rumble

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 10:38 PM   #33 (permalink)
JamesCurtis24
Little Poppa Pump

JamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: 1/28 Raw Discussion: Fallout from the Rumble

All I can say is it was expected.

TBH I'm not all that mad, but I thought the Punk vs Rock match sucked. I seen it like this:
Botch through a table, down for 10 mins
Rock through a table, down for 10 mins
People's elbow, pin.

I'd like to had seen some kicking out of finishers. I was even hoping Punk would steal the Rock Bottom, it would have been perfect for him.

I will say, however, that Punk not being the champ for the first time in a year, and Raw roulette tomorrow... I'm interested to see what happens next!

"I am the Devil himself, and all of you stupid mindless people fell for it"
JamesCurtis24 is offline   Reply With Quote