Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Comics and Graphic Novels Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 06:50 PM   #1441 (permalink)
Horselover Fat
women sense my power and they seek the life essence

Horselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whore
Default Re: Comics and Graphic Novels Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redead View Post
it didnt look COOL enough

needs more pointless lines and dots to make it look kewl

personally im more pissed about the yellow bat symbol being back only for a year then vanishing again

damn you dc
tbf that new batman costume with the yellow looked like shit too. classic or bust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by virus21 View Post
What was wrong with the old continuity?
ever since comic book movies became popular every comic book ever written now has to appeal to some fictional group of individuals who are stupid as shit and will refuse to read a comic book if it has any kind of continuity whatsoever

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
I guess Jim Lee isn't going to fire himself is he. The new costume is indeed worse than Superman's mullet.
It wasn't even a mullet! It was just long hair and some artists drew it as a mullet:

I will take this look 1000 times out of 1000 over the current one.