Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Forever-Delayed Does WWE

View Single Post

Old 09-30-2005, 04:20 AM   #58 (permalink)
Renegade™
hello

Renegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Forever-Delayed does WWE

nice Cabana to set up the show with a massive main event, but I think you personally should've put Cena/HBK/Christian/Jericho in a 4 way at Unforgiven and not two seperate matches.

lol funny line from Jericho. "What? Promise to never release another rap record" classic. Good promo and I cant see him losing the belt to Cena, he will most likely be champ till SS or NYR.

RVD vs Angle will be summarized into one word here - AWESOME

Man you can see that Shelton heel turn almost coming, its gotta happen soon, in time for a match at Unforgiven which would pwn.

Both Punk/Kash & MNM should be making a go for the tag titles not just semi-feuding between themselves.

No, don't you dare start a Trish vs Stacy feud for the Womens title, please have a decent wrestler face her. Victoria, or sign back Jazz, Gail Kim & Molly Holly.

It's coming, the long build up from Shelton who is about to explode and hit Haas. Stop prolonging the wait!

A big match looks to be on the cards at Unforgiven for the Intercontinental title between Styles/Masters/Hassan and it will be pretty good if that's what happens.

Good tag match and post match beat down from the heels and yes we have RVD vs Angle! You beauty.

LOL! Great promo between Heyman/Coach/Bischoff.

Cool video package from Hardy and I think you might be taking the angle a little too far, but thats why I like it!

Good main event and a nice win for the faces, very good ending to a very good show. 8/10