Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 04:57 PM   #2529 (permalink)
SpookshowTony
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

SpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friendsSpookshowTony needs to make some friends
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfu View Post
Am I a bad person if some part of me really wants to see Hansel & Gretel? With a pack of beer, obviously. Ever since only the title and synopsis came out I've been intrigued by it. Something about classic fairy tales getting the gritty adult touch with FUCKING SHIT UP. Also something about Jeremy Renner. Really like the guy.

No you're not. I'm dying to see that. Then again, I'm probably in the minority when it comes to loving Van Helsing along with being only interested in the Lincoln film where he's killing vampires.