Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 05:42 PM   #1686 (permalink)
Titania
Anne: "Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it."

Titania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inducteeTitania is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

If Pez is town he's a fucking moron. I am pissed with his recent actions against me. He's 4 away from being lynched so I'm going to give him a chance to defend his actions, something it seems many players weren't going to give me with how quickly my wagon moved. I appreciate that Anark was being careful about players accidentally hammering me. I want a full fucking claim from Pez. I can see him pulling this shit as scum in a multi-scum game. There's no way in hell he gets away from not claiming today. I'm on the verge of wanting to policy lynch him for faking info. Thank you to Taylor and LC for saving my ass. I'm not the purple GF, if there is one. I'm town.

I feel like I already hinted at enough last night regarding my role, so because of Pez's actions, I need the Watcher/BG on me for the rest of the game. I'm honestly surprised I'm still alive today. LC obviously needs some type of protection. I'm willing to fully claim after Pez claims if that makes sure I get the Watcher or BG. I think scum already know I have a powerful role and will come for me tonight or the next so it be better if I fully claim so town has no doubt about my alignment and I get some type of protection tonight.