Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 04:26 PM   #1678 (permalink)
BEST FOR BUSINESS
The Man

BEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselvesBEST FOR BUSINESS has made a name for themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Titania showed as town under LC's cop; if Pez is some JOAT with a cop, he would have seen the same if she was GF. Assuming the GF would have been investigation immune. Pez already stated he wanted to wait for a claim from her too, before a lynch. his 100% was probably meant to be like 97%.

I also find it strange that Fitz, Shep, Dan have all stated I'm scummy and and scum. Not a single one has voted me or tried following through with that pursuit. Meaning, I think they're scum waiting for someone else to cast the first vote, then they'll hop on; knowing I'll flip town and not be the ones to blame.

edit: not fitz, I'm thinking he is town for that LC revival.
When was I supposed to do that? I was off and the taz stuff happened yesterday, and the titiana and pez stuff is happening today. Besides I'd still rather go for Lawls first. Pez still has to explain some things first though.