Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 04:01 PM   #1662 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
For whatever it's worth when someone faked info on Magic he was FURIOUS. and now that someone has apparently faked info on another townie he's okay with it. I find that a tad bit strange.
Yeah, this whole Shepard thing is very odd too. He's supposedly that damn good but reads through and comes up with one read based off of fucking McLovin of all people, and doing his best to distract as much as he can from the Pez wagon. Fair enough, have your own reads, but trying to divert attention away from the clear and present issue of the day is pretty weak.

Happy with my Pez vote, then after he flips I'll be going through Champ's posts. He was someone I had marked out as potential scum already. Then, shortly after becoming active, he subs out and Magic replaces him.

Interesting.