Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Best and Worst Rumbles

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 03:35 PM   #29 (permalink)
What_A_Maneuver!
Working on my abs

What_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friends
Default Re: Best and Worst Rumbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtSheet88 View Post
Just realised how awful the 2012 participants were, and how much better this years looks already.

Only 17 of the wrestlers were full-time male, singles competitors. And those 17 included the likes of Alex Riley, Jinder Mahal, Khali and David Otunga. It was a complete jobber-fest.

2001 has always been my favourite, although I thought Punk's promo during the 2011 Rumble was brilliant.

2011 was strange. Punk was brilliant and the whole thing he did with Nexus in that rumble was good (although it was all set up just to be fed to Cena) and it had two awesome returns in Nash and Booker T. Plus the Santino/Del Rio finish was a nice touch BUT I think 40 men was just too much and it made it feel less star-studded than it would've been. Morrisons spot was cool though.
it seems people on here only know how to complain...
punk wins the title at mitb, complain
triple h returns , complain
zack ryder gets a role that garuntees he'll be on tv on a weekly basis , complain
punk goes over cena AGAIN , complain
kevin nash returns , complain
jennifer aniston gives you a blow job , complain
What_A_Maneuver! is offline   Reply With Quote