Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 03:44 PM   #1629 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Champions League Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Even if Titania is the other GF, and I doubt it, Pez wouldn't have info on her because she would be investigative immune.
There we go. Let's get Pez done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1st0 View Post
Ziggler and Anark, you should try and not pin every single little thing on each other, you are totally misreading everything
I haven't pinned anything on Ziggler. I'm 99% sure he is town. Again, check how the posts happened and their chronological order. I don't want this with Ziggler, it's annoying me because it's really stupid,

Last edited by Anark : 01-27-2013 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Edited to answer Chr1st0's comment.