Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Oh..

Thread: Oh..
View Single Post

Old 09-29-2005, 07:25 PM   #51 (permalink)
I AM SlaM
THEY TRIED TO STICK A DEAD BODY INSIDE OF ME!!!

Location: The United States of SlaM-erica (Home of the Sputnik)
I AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Oh..

Yeah, anyone who suggests calling in SS obviously hasn't had them involved in their lives before. They don't immediately take the kid/s away, but they make your parents (and in some cases, even the kids) lives a living hell.

The funny thing about these buereaucratic twits is they for the most part don't have kids of their own. All they know is from pamphlets and crappily organized Lifetime movies.

I'm sorry...but until you live it, you don't know shit. No book can prepare you for parenting. It can help you set a plan, but no kid is spot on to the guidelines.

Growing up, my bro and my sis both had DSS called in on my folks. They never found cause to take us away, so that tells you how bad my upbringing was. But every home is different. So in some eyes, it might've been a house of horrors. In normal eyes, it was a typical family.

As for parents laying their hands on their children. Hey, if you **** off and deserve a slap or two, I'm with your folks. But as for unprovolked attacks...well, there's nothing against bringing in outside sources to settle things down.

If I were a black man...I'd call my penis the Oreo Fun Stick.

I AM SlaM is offline   Reply With Quote