Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Jake the Snake asking fans to donate for shoulder surgery

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 02:25 PM   #116 (permalink)
wjd1989
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

wjd1989 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postswjd1989 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postswjd1989 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postswjd1989 should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Jake the Snake asking fans to donate for shoulder surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-In-Motion View Post
What SAMOA needs to realize is that you can't change the world for everyone, no matter how much money or effort you yourself put into it.

However, you can change the world for at least one person. And that's exactly what everyone has the oppurtunity to do for Jake. To help change his world. You make a change in the life of one person, and they go on to return the favor and so on, you've helped in a chain of changing the world for the better. Doesn't matter if it's to cancer research, or volunteering at your local soup kitchen, a charitable act is a charitable act. So get off your fucking high horse.
I agree - I also will make a donation, even though he's already reached the target [if it allows me]; this man has given me so much entertainment over the years, as an athlete.
wjd1989 is offline   Reply With Quote