Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Last Game You Bought?

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 02:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Last Game You Bought?

Ended up picking up the first inFAMOUS and Super Smash Bros: Brawl yesterday at my local GameStop.

inFAMOUS, I've never owned until now. I played the living shit out of it, while down in Texas visiting family. I loved it and I ended up buying inFAMOUS 2 when I got back home. Finally got around to buying the first one.

Brawl, I've owned previously, but sold my entire Wii collection when I was running low on cash. Always been a huge fan of the Smash Bros series, so it sucked when I originally had to sell it. But at least I got me a copy again.

STAND BACK!
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote