Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Royal Rumble: will we see a swerve tonight?

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 02:14 PM   #53 (permalink)
Lariatoh!
Little Poppa Pump

Lariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friendsLariatoh! needs to make some friends
Default Re: Royal Rumble: will we see a swerve tonight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searchy1 View Post
oh and Cena to get knocked out of the Rumble by Lesnar setting up Lesnar VS Cena at Mania. That would be MUCH better than Rock VS Cena II
Ooooh! Lesnar wants his win back!

If Cena does turn heel it will probably be at WM, to kick start the wrestling year. But of course will it ever happen because he's already a heel to many people. So anyone but him winning the Rumble would be a nice swerve I think, becau right now it's a lock for him to win. As much as I hate Cena, I also haven't liked that nobodies over e last few years have won the match. They then instead of challenging for the WWE title they pick the WHC and they open WM which is so stupid. If the person who wins the Rumble is to main event Mania then just give the win to Cena or whoever is to be in the last match of the night. if it is to be Cena then have him win the damn rumble.
Lariatoh! is offline   Reply With Quote