Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is Bigfoot haning out in Oregon and Utah, ecent sightings say yes.

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 02:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Is Bigfoot haning out in Oregon and Utah, ecent sightings say yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
My god, still butthurt? Man oh man.

I didn't say I knew a bear because I saw one at the zoo. I said that the bear there stood up like that. The zoo was not the first time I have seen a bear but apparently people have never seen a bear stand up before.

Get over the rant, man, it was months ago.

Sure, it could very well be a dude in a suit, absolutely. Not something I would rule out at all. In the same case, a bear can stand up like that. It could be either or.
Lol, that was you? Why is it so important to you that users on here are bitter about your rants on them? Your rant was a load of shit built on a foundation of nonsense and nobody backed you up. Go re-read your castration. Your e-balls got sliced the fuck off and you haven't been the same since.

All I actually notice you do these days is post aggressive GET OUT OF MY YARD posts to any female who posts on here.

Oh, and there was that pathetic attempt to get everyone to tell you how much you look like Amy Winehouse by posting a picture of you wearing your hair likes hers.

Shit, sweetheart, I used to have a mohawk, doesn't mean I look like B.A. Baracus.

And also at you for not even being able to see that video is a fake and actually using your visits to a fucking zoo to justify it.