Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

RR entrant tournament

9K views 111 replies 60 participants last post by  swagger_ROCKS 
#1 ·
WWE has announced that eight NXT Superstars will face off in a tournament, with the winner securing a spot in the WWE Royal Rumble match. The competitors included in the match are listed below.
* Corey Graves
* Oliver Grey
* Luke Harper
* Xavier Woods
* Conor O’Brian
* Adrian Neville
* Bo Dallas
* Leo Kruger
No Ohno I guess.

#11 ·
Hopefully it's Dallas for the reason x78 mentioned. I don't want any wrestler with actual talent being lost in the shuffle during RTW time. On the bright side if it's PAC(Neville) then we'll get to see some amazing spots and a possible great entry into a, returning, WM MITB match!

#18 ·
Leo Kruger

#19 ·
The match will probably be a pre-Rumble match.

This roster is looking so much brighter every day. All diverse, new young talents that all have potential. Oliver is really reminding me of Magnus from that video. He may have a lot of singles potential in the near future. :)

#23 ·
I think it will be someone like Pac or Woods.

If someone like O'Brian or Harper or Kruger with a complex gimmick got in, was introduced to the world at the rumble, but then not seen again until after Mania it would be kind of strange.

With Pac or Woods. He can enter it as an unknown, an NXT rookie given a shot to impress. Do something amazing that the fans are gonna remember and then when they debut after Mania they can replay his entrant into the rumble to rekindle fans memories and build on from that interest solely out of one amazing moment i.e. PAC delivering a corkscrew star press.

Reactions: Tony Tornado
#24 ·
Based solely on the way a rumble works, and who could shine the most, I'd love to see either Harper or the Man that Gravety Forgot enter. Either could do a few memorable spots to shine during the rumble, and then leave to have the replays show the skill when they actually debut.

I have to admit though, I love Kruger's persona and accent, and Graves is pretty kewl too. I like the future of the WWE. It's promising ... you know, if they book it right! :p

#25 ·
THIS IS SO FUCKING AWESOME!!!

Now I'm even more excited! Oh my god!
Of course I hope awesome O'Brian will make it! :mark: :mark: :mark:
But I'm okay with Kruger or Neville, too!
I think in the end it's Bo Dallas or Woods...
Maybe they have other plans for Ohno or soemthing...

Man!!!
O'Brian!!!! :mark: :mark: :mark:

#26 ·
O'Brian is a good choice to win this.
Imagine the buzzer going off and it goes dark, people wouldn't know how to react.
He would certainly get everybody's attention!!

If not, I would go with Adrian Neville for the spotz.
A great way to debut him against well known guys by hitting some high flying moves to gain interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.