Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship - Presents Royal Rumble 2013

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 01:51 PM   #76 (permalink)
Jobberwacky
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Jobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friendsJobberwacky needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents Royal Rumble 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by O10101 View Post
I have remained silent for a while, as I have been pondering my future and my destiny as well as answering any lingering questions that have filled my mind.

I am cleansed, and I am ready to take my rightful place atop the business. I am ready to raise the title above my head in glory, and show each and every one of my fellow youngsters here in this company that the new generation is a forced to be reckoned with and that with the guidance and acceptance of the Illuminati we will thrive!

The truth is, I could simply pick at random and still come out the victor, because destiny is unavoidable. The outcome is set in stone, I have already reached the top, it'll just take a couple more days for you all to accept that. I am enlightened, and I am your future Champion.
You're Welcome
Jobberwacky is offline   Reply With Quote