Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - RR entrant tournament

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 01:49 PM   #87 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: RR entrant tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdig1228 View Post
Tyrion, I usually think you go overboard with your pessimism on a lot of things... but I am 100% with you on this one.

He's nowhere near ready to be called up. He has no definable gimmick, his mic skills are practically non-existent, and hardly any of his offense is believable. He's good at selling and getting his butt kicked, but that's the only redeemable quality in him at this point. He would have been better off building a character on NXT & finding something with longevity.

I think he's going to bomb on the main roster, especially if he gets any kind of push. They're doing him a huge disservice by bringing him up now. He's only 22, so why is there a rush to call him up now? I just don't understand the logic here.
I don't go overboard, I'm justified in saying what I do about people like Barrett and Sandow.

But I agree with you on him, and the worst thing is, his brother is awesome, and he should've been called up months ago, yet he has to sit on the sidelines with an injury while this guy gets on main tv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissiks, on Roman Reigns View Post
i can't take any wrestler, who needs creative to marginalize the entire product to make him look better than what he is, seriously.