Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is Bigfoot haning out in Oregon and Utah, ecent sightings say yes.

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 01:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Catalanotto
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Is Bigfoot haning out in Oregon and Utah, ecent sightings say yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
at any idiot thinking that's a bear and whichever imbecile who said they know a bear because they saw one in a zoo. again.

If people can't see this is fake, or even tell that the video is clearly someone dressed up and NOT A FUCKING BEAR, not even counting the obvious set-up of glimpsing it and then the camera shot seeing nothing but panic and the floor as they run, then you're all really fucking stupid I will not apologise for not just thinking this, but absolutely fucking knowing it.

Oh my gosh. Oh my fucking gosh.
My god, still butthurt? Man oh man.

I didn't say I knew a bear because I saw one at the zoo. I said that the bear there stood up like that. The zoo was not the first time I have seen a bear but apparently people have never seen a bear stand up before.

Get over the rant, man, it was months ago.

Sure, it could very well be a dude in a suit, absolutely. Not something I would rule out at all. In the same case, a bear can stand up like that. It could be either or.

GO RED WINGS
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Catalanotto is offline   Reply With Quote