Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Is Bigfoot haning out in Oregon and Utah, ecent sightings say yes.

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 01:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Anark

Anark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREWAnark is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Is Bigfoot haning out in Oregon and Utah, ecent sightings say yes.

at any idiot thinking that's a bear and whichever imbecile who said they know a bear because they saw one in a zoo. again.

If people can't see this is fake, or even tell that the video is clearly someone dressed up and NOT A FUCKING BEAR, not even counting the obvious set-up of glimpsing it and then the camera shot seeing nothing but panic and the floor as they run, then you're all really fucking stupid I will not apologise for not just thinking this, but absolutely fucking knowing it.

Oh my gosh. Oh my fucking gosh.