Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - C3K Presents: WWE - Pride & War

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 01:23 PM   #103 (permalink)
C3K
---

C3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new hereC3K better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: C3K Presents: WWE 2009 - The Fear That's In Your Eyes

Monday Night Raw | 15 June – Tuscan, Arizona

This week’s broadcast opens with a video recap of what went down last week. Starting with Cody Rhodes disappearing at the beginning of the show, and then Ted DiBiase suffering the same fate later on in the night, and finally we see Randy Orton after winning his match against MVP. The lights go out and we see The Undertaker on the stage, as two crosses lower from the ceiling, with Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase hung on them.

Instead of cutting to the general opening video, Raw cuts right into the arena where the fans are booing very loudly. No commentary either as we cut to the middle of the ring, where the WWE Champion, RANDY ORTON and his Legacy brothers, CODY RHODES & TED DIBIASE are standing.

Michael Cole: Welcome to Monday Night Raw ladies and gentleman, and we are kicking off the show tonight with the WWE Champion and the two men who suffered at the hands of The Undertaker last week.

The crowd eventually die down a little, which prompts the WWE Champion to begin speaking.

Randy Orton: I’m sure you all saw what happened last week on Raw??

It’s a rhetorical question but the fans answer anyway with a rowdy cheer, while DiBiase and Rhodes shake their heads.

Randy Orton: That’s right, laugh it up, and cheer what The Undertaker did. What The Undertaker did to Ted and Cody, should result in a suspension and his WWE Championship match revoked.

Orton stares into the crowd but they respond with some loud boos.

Randy Orton: But that won’t happen, for two reasons, one ... because our Raw General Manager wouldn’t have the GUTS ... to do it. And two ... because I don’t want it to happen, I will make sure The Deadman pays for what he did.

Orton glances at Rhodes and DiBiase who simply look back, he then turns his attention back to the crowd.

Randy Orton: The Undertaker hung Cody and Ted from two crosses right next to the stage.

Orton faces the stage now.

Randy Orton: Something ... which shouldn’t have been allowed to happen. The Deadman made a big mistake, and I will make him pay for it. The Undertaker can play all the mind games he wants ... they don’t affect me. I’ve seen them all; I’ve been a part of them all.

The Viper turns back to the crowd, facing the hard camera while Rhodes and DiBiase continue to watch in silence.

Randy Orton: What Undertaker did to Cody and Ted last week was NOTHING compared to what I’m going to do ... to him at Fully Loaded.

Orton glances at the WWE Championship on his shoulder.

Randy Orton: Everyone runs in fear when The Undertaker appears ... every coward in the back would run at the sight of him or even a hint that he was near. But, that isn’t me ... at Fully Loaded I’m defending my W-W-E Championship and I intend on retaining it.

The Apex Predator takes the belt off his shoulder and holds it above his head briefly before placing it back down. He now speaks again.

Randy Orton: The Undertaker has always been seen as the most dangerous entity in the W-W-E ... but that isn’t true. Legacy and Randy Orton are the most dangerous entity in the WWE.

Heat.

Randy Orton: The Undertaker made a mistake by targeting us. He’s trying to do what Triple H, Ric Flair and the McMahon’s couldn’t. He will suffer the same fate as each and every one of them.

The fans give out more heat as they remember what The Viper and Legacy did to the people he just named.

Randy Orton: He wants what I have. He wants the WWE Championship. But the problem with The Undertaker’s quest for this title is the fact that it is on my shoulder. Any other man and The Undertaker would easily be able to attain this. But I'm not like any other Superstar, I am Randy Orton.

Another loud batch of boos as Orton is starting to show his arrogance again.

Randy Orton: This championship means I am the top Superstar on Monday Night Raw and it also means I am at the top of the WWE. I already beat The Undertaker at Judgment Day and I beat him at Summerslam many years ago. I have The Undertaker’s number and he knows it, that it is why he resorts to cowardly acts like last week.

Orton takes a look at Rhodes and DiBiase.

Randy Orton: At Fully Loaded ... I’ll not only defeat The Undertaker ... I’ll END The Undertaker.

Boos.

Randy Orton: I will end the legend of The Undertaker once and for all.

More heat.

Randy Orton: No more stupid mind games ... no more druids ... no more crosses. They will all be gone when I PUNT The Undertaker in the skull.

This statement gathers a lot of heat from the crowd but Orton doesn’t care, but now he switches the subject.

Randy Orton: Another reason why I am out here is because I want to talk about our Raw General Manager. Jerry The King Lawler.

Good cheers for The King.

Randy Orton: That’s right cheer, cheer a lacklustre General Manager who doesn’t care about the well being of his Superstars. While I was searching for Cody and Ted ... he did NOTHING.

Some cheers for that.

Randy Orton: I want Jerry Lawler to come out here, and apologise to me, to Cody and to Ted for his inept management.

Legacy turn to the stage and a few seconds pass before ...

***THE GREAT GATE OF KIEV***

Orton squints at the stage as the Raw General Manager, Jerry Lawler walks out, wearing one of his typical shirts and receiving a solid reaction from the crowd.

Michael Cole: Randy Orton wanted Jerry Lawler; it seems he’s got him.

Lawler stays on the stage and waits for his music to die down before speaking.

Jerry Lawler: An apology Orton?? Are you serious?? You won’t receive an apology because you don’t deserve one – any of you.

The King receives a solid pop, but Orton and Legacy shake their heads.

Jerry Lawler: Did the McMahon’s receive an apology from you; did Ric Flair’s family receive an apology ... Triple H??

No reaction from Orton.

Jerry Lawler: I didn’t think so.

Pause.

Jerry Lawler: What The Undertaker did, was it justified?? Maybe. But for you to talk about going too far is plain stupid.

Orton shakes his head.

Jerry Lawler: So no, you won’t receive an apology. But you will receive something else. Tonight you will be in action, against ... well ... you’ll find out later. And as for Cody and Ted, you’ll have to get The Undertaker out of your head’s because you’ll face The Colons in tag team action and that’s next.

Solid cheers from the crowd at the two announcements. Lawler goes to turn and walk away but turns back.

Jerry Lawler: Oh, and since it seems that you and The Undertaker want to destroy each other ... the WWE Championship will now be a No Disqualification ... No Count Out match!

Orton tilts his head and clenches his teeth while the crowd respond with a massive cheer. Lawler grins from ear to ear at the reaction.

***THE GREAT GATE OF KIEV***

Jerry’s music plays as he takes one last look at the crowd before heading backstage while Orton is deep in conversation with Rhodes and DiBiase.

Michael Cole: Oh my! A No Disqualification match between Randy Orton and The Undertaker!

Mick Foley: Anything goes. These two will be able to do what they want to each other and it’s for the WWE Championship!

Michael Cole: Legacy will be in action after this short commercial break.

Commercial Break

Raw returns to our screens as Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase are waiting in their corners for the upcoming match. The WWE Champion meanwhile has left the ringside area.

***COOL***

As the music of The Colons hits, the fans respond with some cheers but it’s nothing major. Carlito and Primo walk out in matching blue attire, Carlito looks extremely focused as he walks, throwing his apple up and down while Primo slaps a few hands of the crowd.

Michael Cole: This will be a huge test for Legacy as The Colons are a former tag team championship winning team, brothers who know how to win these kinds of matches.

Mick Foley: Both made a name for themselves in their father’s promotion, World Wrestling Council, where Carlito is a thirteen time Heavyweight Champion. Think about that, thirteen times!

Michael Cole: Legacy will need to get The Undertaker out of their head and focus if they want a chance to face whoever will be World Tag Team Champions after Fully Loaded.

Match 1: Tag Team Match
Legacy vs. The Colons
The opening few minutes go by and we see The Colons take the advantage early on, using their experience as brothers and as a tag team to keep Cody Rhodes off his game. Michael Cole makes note of the fact that Legacy might be still feeling the effects of last week as they struggle to get a foothold in the match. Quick tags go by, by The Colons, but thanks to a distraction by DiBiase, Rhodes manages to get back into the match. Legacy then showed their own credentials by isolating Primo from his brother. The fans got behind Primo though and eventually he broke from the clutches of Legacy and got the hot tag to his brother.

Carlito came in fired up and took the fight to DiBiase and then to Rhodes, handling both of them with relative ease. He managed to get DiBiase on his back with a springboard DDT which got a near fall when Rhodes interrupted. Primo saw this and took Rhodes out, and both of them went over the top rope. While Carlito and Ted battled on the inside, we suddenly hear a thud and Rhodes has thrown Primo in the steel steps. The battle continues on the inside as Rhodes is down with Primo on the mat below, eventually, Ted swings wildly but Carlito ducks and connects with The Backcracker from out of nowhere and got the pin fall.

Winner – The Colons @ 8.03

Michael Cole: They got ‘em! The Colons have picked up a huge victory here.

Mick Foley: They may just be the next team to take on whoever the World Tag Team Champions may be.

While DiBiase rolls into the corner, Carlito celebrates but he doesn’t spot Cody Rhodes sliding into the ring!

Rhodes grabs ‘Lito from behind and PLANTS HIM WITH THE CROSSRHODES!!

The crowd are incensed as Rhodes begins stomping the hell out of Carlito, and soon enough Ted joins him, both laying a beating on the man who beat them. Ted grabs Carlito and holds him up, allowing Cody to get some good shots in but suddenly a cheer roars up from the crowd and PRIMO SLIDES INTO THE RING ... STEEL CHAIR IN HAND!!

DiBiase lets go of Carlito and dives out of the ring while Rhodes DUCKS A STEEL CHAIR SHOT and makes his own escape. Cody joins Ted on the outside and they back up the ramp, watching as Primo welcomes them back into the ring.

After it’s clear that Legacy have no desire to climb back into the ring, Primo helps his brother up and The Colons watch as their opponents disappear backstage.

Michael Cole: It’s been a fiery start to Monday Night Raw ladies and gentleman, and we’ve got a lot more to come.

Mick Foley: Legacy just showed how ruthless they can be but Primo managed to save his brother, this isn’t over between the two teams, believe me.

Commercial Break

Raw returns and Josh Matthews is waiting for us.

Josh Matthews: Please welcome my guest at this time ... the Intercontinental Champion, William Regal.

A lot of boos greet the sight of the I.C Champion as the camera pans out, and we see Regal with the belt on his shoulder.

Josh Matthews: And Willi-

William Regal: Ahem, Mister Regal.

Josh rolls his eyes.

Josh Matthews: And Mister Regal ... tonight you are not in action, but The Monarchy member Wade Barrett is, against one of three men who will challenge you, Drew McIntyre and Nigel McGuiness for your championships at Fully Loaded, Rey Mysterio. What are your thoughts on that??

Regal ponders for a moment.

William Regal: Well Joshua ... it’s quite simple really. Wade Barrett will show the world just why we recruited him into The Monarchy, and show why Rey Mysterio is not fit to be a champion.

Huge heat.

William Regal: Rey Mysterio is everything which is wrong with this once fine country. Mysterio brought shame on this great and prestigious championship when he unfairly defeated John Bradshaw Layfield at WrestleMania.

Another batch of heat.

William Regal: And Joshua, he has now aligned himself with two criminals in the form of ... Cryme Tyme.

Regal pulls a classic expression of disgust.

William Regal: They three brought shame on the championships they held, until we alleviated them off the gold. The Intercontinental Championship was once a title which meant something in this company, a championship which was held by Legends such as The British Bulldog.

Pop for the mention of Davey Boy Smith despite it coming from a heels mouth.

William Regal: I said a couple of weeks past, that after I retain my Intercontinental Championship in the United Kingdom, I will re-activate the prestigious WWE European Championship, and I will. But I will not hold it myself, no Joshua, instead I will present this title to Wade Barrett on the Raw after Fully Loaded.

Josh takes the microphone back.

Josh Matthews: Surely you can’t just go around activating title belts??

Regal looks pissed off.

William Regal: Listen here sunshine ... I’m William Regal, I do what I want ... as a great English man once said ... greatness achieves greatness. I am the greatest British wrestler in the history of the WWE, and thus Joshua, I do not need permission to create greatness by re-activating one of the greatest championships this company has ever known.

Josh looks petrified.

Josh Matthews: I didn’t mean to ‘cause any offence.

William Regal: In future show some respect to your Intercontinental Champion, this interview is over.

The Intercontinental Champion exits the scene as we fade into a video package.

We open up to a shot of the O2 Arena in London, England.

Narrator: For the first time in six years ... the WWE returns to the United Kingdom ... for a Pay-Pay-View extravaganza.

We now see highlights of Summerslam ’92.

MVP: Every time we come to the UK, the crowds are immense.

Mr. Kennedy: The fact that they only get to the witness the WWE live twice a year, this really will be special.

We see some shots of the UK crowd going wild whenever Raw or SmackDown were in the building.

Shawn Michaels: Are ya’ ready, UK??

Shot of Shawn Michaels facing John Cena in the hour long match they had.

The Miz: We’re comin’ locked and loaded ... the WWE is returning to the UK ... and it’s gonna’ be ... AWESOME!!

We now see a view of the O2 Arena at night, with the WWE logo splattered across it.

Narrator: Monday Night Raw presents ... WWE ... Fully ... Loaded!

Backstage, the Undisputed Women’s Champion has just walked through the entrance from the parking lot. Maryse continues walking through the corridors before she is stopped by Todd Grisham.

Todd Grisham: Uh, Maryse ... may we get a quick word??

Sigh from Maryse.

Maryse: Make it quick.

Todd Grisham: Later tonight, you team with the women who will face you for the Women’s Championship at Fully Loaded-

Maryse: Wait ... what?? Who’s said z’this??

Grisham stutters a little.

Todd Grisham: The Raw General Manager ... Jerry Lawler.

Maryse shakes her head.

Maryse: No ... no ... I am z’not teamin’ with ‘ze women who insulted me last week and who wants to take ‘ze Women’s Championship.

Maryse storms off, to the Lawler’s office we assume as we head into the main arena.

Michael Cole: Well it seems Maryse isn’t too pleased that she’ll have to team with her opponent at Fully Loaded.

Mick Foley: Would you be, Michael?? Think about it, for all Maryse knows Katie could screw her over and leave her to get double teamed by Melina and Mickie James.

Michael Cole: Well I think Melina has to worry about Beth Phoenix, more on that later but let’s go back a little, to that interview with William Regal. He said that if he retains the Intercontinental Title, he will re-activate the European Championship and hand it to Wade Barrett. What do you make of that??

Mick Foley: It’s a bold move, he’s practically guaranteeing he’ll win the match at Fully Loaded, but if I know Regal, he’ll get his way eventually. In fact, since we can bring back titles now, I think I’ll bring back the Hardcore Title!

***BOOYAKA BOOYAKA***

The biggest little man in the WWE skips out onto the stage, the masked Rey Mysterio travels to both sides of the stage, setting off his pyro before walking on down to the ring, taking the time to interact with a couple of small kids on his way down.

Michael Cole: Rey Mysterio, one of the more popular Superstars in the WWE, faces one of his toughest tests tonight as he goes one on one with the man who cost him the Intercontinental Championship, Wade Barrett.

Mick Foley:
A huge test for Rey, but one he will relish Michael, he’ll want to send a message to Regal and the rest of The Monarchy, easier said than done.

***SURVIVAL OF THE SICKEST***

The Poison of England now makes his way onto the stage. Wade Barrett receives a solid amount of heat as he walks on down to the ring, his eyes set on the man he took the Intercontinental Title from.

Michael Cole: Wade Barrett will be in the corner of the rest of The Monarchy when they take on Cryme Tyme and Rey Mysterio at Fully Loaded, in which they will defend the WWE Intercontinental and World Tag Team Championships.

Mick Foley: And Wade Barrett may strike lucky, because on the Raw after, he may be anointed the new European Champion!

Match Two: Grudge Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Wade Barrett
There was some bad blood between these two after Barrett cost Mysterio the Intercontinental Championship and it really showed as Mysterio came firing out of the gates. Using his high flying offense to keep Barrett of his game. While doing this, Rey used an arsenal of kicks to punish Barrett for his actions at Judgment Day. But then Wade managed to get a foothold in the match after dodging a springboard cross body. Barrett took control briefly but he attempted to clothesline Rey over the top rope which only resulted in him tumbling over after Mysterio dropped down, pulling the top rope down in the process.

While Barrett recovered on the outside, Mysterio measured him up and then sprinted, connecting with a suicide dive through the top and second ropes onto Barrett!! As the fans cheered loudly, the announcers told us that we had to head to a commercial break.

Commercial Break

When we returned, Barrett was in control, holding Mysterio in an abdominal stretch. We got a picture in picture of the action and what happened during the commercial break, as Mysterio continued to put pressure on Barrett, he tried to go for a tilt-a-whirl headscissors but Barrett countered by stopping him half way and dropping him down with a sit down flapjack!

Barrett let go of the abdominal stretch, and bullied Mysterio around the ring, showing off his cage fighting skills with numerous fist based moves. He got some near falls in the process. The ending to the match came with Mysterio made a come back, setting up Barrett for the 619 but Barrett ducked out the way and smashed Rey with what the commentators call “The Bullhammer Elbow” and got a near fall!!

Barrett decided it was time to end it by roaring out, pulling Mysterio up and pulling him on his shoulders but Rey elbowed him the side of the face over and over. Mysterio battled down, rebounded off the ropes, and connected with a jumping hurricanrana ... but Barrett was sent right into the referee!! Mysterio checked on the referee but then turned around ... BAM ... WILLIAM REGAL IS IN THE RING!! Brass Knuckles in his hand, the crowd boo him repeatedly as Regal drapes Barrett’s arm over Mysterio’s chest. And the referee eventually came too, counting the pin.

Winner – Wade Barrett @ 12.59

The referee calls for the bell and the time keeper obliges, and Barrett rolls off Mysterio, climbs to his feet and has his arm risen by The Lethal Englishman, William Regal. The fans send a lot of heat there way as the referee checks on Regal’s challenger at Intercontinental Championship.

Michael Cole: Even though William Regal caused a distraction which cost Mysterio the match, this is still a big win in the cabinet of Barrett. The Monarchy has received a lot of momentum from this.

Mick Foley: Just as well, they need all the momentum they can get as they ride into London in a couple of weeks time.

We now head backstage where THE MIZ is facing a camera, one of the most cockiest Superstars stares into the camera.

The Miz: See that?? Come ... come a little closer.

The camera zooms in on the face of Miz and we see a black eye on the right side of his face.

The Miz: That is a result of a sucker kick by the one the only Shawn Michaels.

Pop for that.

The Miz: Y’see ... I knew you people would cheer that. Last week, I graciously invited Michaels onto MizTV where I gave The Heartbreak Kid a totally free forum to speak his mind. He took it alright; he spoke his mind and basically told me how I disrespect every Legend when I step in that ring.

Another pop.

The Miz: I don’t see it like that. I’m actually doing what these so-called Legends couldn’t do ... and that’s make everyone take notice when I step in that ring. Bruno Sammartino ... sure he was WWE Champion for a very long time, in an era where he only defended it once a year. If I was in his era, I’d be the one with the record for longest WWE Champion.

Huge heat.

The Miz: Ric Flair?? He’s got nothin’ to hold onto now. He’s a former sixteen times World Champion ... SIXTEEN times! But you know that that means?? He’s lost it sixteen times.

The Miz pauses, briefly.

The Miz: Shawn Michaels?? I’ll give Shawn his due, he knows how to get people talkin’, and he knows how to put on a show. He Super kicked me last week which gave me this black eye, but y’know what Shawn ... I’ll gladly take a black eye because when I’m done with you, you’re career won’t just be slowing down... it will come to a severe halt.

More heat.

The Miz: You people have no idea what I’ve had to go through to make it here. I’ve been ridiculed by everyone in the back, but I pushed through and showed everyone why I deserve to be here. Shawn Michaels says that I was cocky, I was too brash, but Shawn ... for you to talk about cockiness and brashness is damn right hypocritical.

The Awesome One pauses.

The Miz: At Backlash, I teamed with the one and only Chris Jericho to take on you and John Morrison. We won after I INJURED your ankle ... I’m gonna’ let you in on a little secret Shawn ... at Fully Loaded ... that ankle?? I won’t just twist it ... I’m gonna’ shatter it.

Massive amount of heat.

The Miz: At Fully Loaded, I put on the injury list again, but this time ... you will not come back off it, I’m gonna’ put you out forever. No more WWE Championship matches, no more stealin’ the show ... and no chance at the rematch you so desire with The Undertaker. I WILL BE THE ONE WITH THE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCHES ... STEALIN’ THE SHOW ... GOIN’ AGAINST THE UNDERTAKER!

The fans boo him more.

The Miz: After everything I’ve been through ... EVERYTHING YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE HAS THROWN AT ME ... at Fully Loaded ... I’m gonna show WHY I’M THE MIZ ... AND I’M ... AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE!

The ever cocky Miz now walks past the camera and out of sight as we cut away swiftly.

To a camera focused on a door which says “The Monarchy Locker Room”. The fans boo at the sight of the name but then the door opens and out come ... CRYME TYME?? The crowd send some cheers their way as they exit the room, looking rather mischievous and it appears they have a cardboard box, but we don’t know what’s inside.

We open up into a closed off gym, a ring in the middle of it, lights darkened, a man sitting on a steel chair in the centre.

Next up, we see who we assume to be that same man, connecting with a Powerbomb in the darkened gym.

A Powerslam this time as the man continues to punish his opponent.

Finally, the man finishes the match with what appears to be a Bicycle Kick and the referee counts the three count.

The Man: My name ... is Sheamus.

The gym now lights up as we get a close up of the ginger haired Superstar.

Sheamus: And I’m comin’ to the double u double u E ... to fight ... to fight the very best.

A smirk appears on the face of Sheamus.

Sheamus: And if you think you’ve seen destructive ... then fella’ ... just wait until you see me in that ring.

Another grin as we see that jobber getting to his feet before Sheamus hits him again with a Bicycle Kick.

SHEAMUS COMING TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW
SOON

Commercial Break

Back on Raw, there is a brief moment of silence in the arena before ...

***BRINGING THA’ HOOD TO YOU***

A solid pop comes from the crowd as Rey Mysterio’s partners at Fully Loaded come bounding out onto the stage. Shad has the cardboard box underneath his arm, wedged into his side while JTG goes to each side of the stage, shaking his hands in DAT gangsta’ motion. Shad takes his time while walking down to the ring while JTG hops down, getting in the camera’s face, showing off his grill and eventually sliding on into the ring.

Michael Cole: You ever been to the hood, Mick??

Mick Foley: The hood?? All the time, Michael.

The two gangsta’s are now in the ring, waiting for the audience to die down, microphone in hands.

JTG: Yo ... yo yo yo yo yo yo ... yo ...

Together: Yoooooooo.

Preach it brotha’s.

JTG: Wassup WWE Universe ... it’s yer’ boy JTG and ma’ homie Shad Gaspard. Shad ... tell ‘em what’s hood!

Shad Gaspard: In two weeks time ladies and gents ... Cryme Tyme ... yer’ boys take back the World Tag Team Championships from d’those pretenda’s McIntyre and McGuiness.

JTG: J’yeah!

Solid pop from the crowd as JTG gets in the cameras face once again before settling back in line.

JTG: Cryme Tyme team with our brotha’ from anuva’ motha ... Rey Mysterio booyaka.

Another cheer comes from the crowd.

JTG: Lil’ Rey Rey gonna’ take back his I.C Title and Cryme Tyme gonna take back our World Tag Team Championships, ya’ feel me??

The duo smirk as the fans respond with another cheer, signifying they do in fact, feel them.

JTG: But hey ... before we get into ‘dat ... homie ... tell ‘em what’s in the box.

Shad places the cardboard box on the ground and pulls out two wallets, two watches and two mobile phones.

Shad Gaspard: Righ’ here in my hands are Drew McIntyre and Nigel McGuiness’ ... personal stuff. And we thought ... since those two are champions now ... they won’t care if they lose a little.

JTG takes a hold of one of the mobile phones.

JTG: And we gonna’ hold a little auction where you ... the WWE Universe will have the chance to become the proud owners of verrrryyyy valuable watches, wallets and phones. So ladies and homies ... the watch that ma’ boy Shad is holdin’ up right now ... one dollar ... anyone??

A load of hands come from the crowd as JTG takes it from Shad and exits the ring.

JTG: (points at a guy) A dollar right here wit’ tha’ white boy here ... (points at another person while walking around the ring) two dollars from tha’ women right here.

JTG, instead of continuing, walks up to the women.

JTG: Yo shawty ... what’s crack-

Shad: J’!

JTG apologises to Shad and the rest of the fans before continuing to walk around the ring, reaching the announce table.

JTG: Mick! Ma’ brotha! Now I know you wan’ some bling right??

The fans can’t hear Mick speak but we can.

Mick Foley: Hell yeah gangsta’ ... five dollars homie.

JTG: Ch’yeah!

Mick hands over the money and J’ hands him the watch and he puts it on promptly, before taking part in a “gangster handshake/bro fist/slap”. Cole then holds his hand out, looking for a brofist but J’ no sells him and walks away, sliding back into the ring.

Shad Gaspard: The rest will be sold on wwe.com and all proceedings will go to your neighbourhood homies ... Cryme Tyme.

JTG: Yo, Shad ... y’know what that means?? Money money ...

Shad Gaspard: Yeah yeah.

Together: Money money ...

The crowd respond with a rowdy “yeah yeah”.

Together: Money mon-

***SURVIVAL OF THE SICKEST***

The Monarchy’s secondary theme hits for the second time tonight which is greeted by a barrage of heat as the tag team of the group, the World Tag Team Champions, Drew McIntyre and Nigel McGuiness venture onto the stage, both wearing rather fine looking suits, but looking extremely pissed.

Nigel McGuiness: No no no no no no no no NO!

McIntyre and McGuiness continue walking down the ramp.

Drew McIntyre: Who do you two think you are?? Breakin’ into our locker room and STEALIN’ our personal possessions.

The duo now climb into the ring and stand across from Cryme Tyme.

Nigel McGuiness: But you lads wanna’ know somethin’?? It doesn’t matter if you steal our possessions and auction them off to the twats in this arena.

Heat at that statement.

Nigel McGuiness: Because we have something which mean so much more than watches and phones ... we have somethin’ you two desire so much ... the World Tag Team Championships.

Cryme Tyme glance at the championships which are on the shoulders of the two men across from them.

Drew McIntyre: You two can play your games ... you can have your fun, but at the end of the day ... WE are the World Tag Team Champions and you two ... well ... you two are simply nothin’ but low life criminals.

Shad shakes his head while the crowd boo.

JTG: Yo, while that may be true, you are the World Tag Team Champions ... but homie that ain’t gonna’ last.

Shad Gaspard: At Fully Loaded ... we gonna’ take back the World Tag Team Champions when we beat your pale asses.

Nigel and Drew smirk at each other.

Nigel McGuiness: You mean these championships?? The championships that you two lost to us at Judgment Day?? I don’t think you understand us, you may have these idiots on your side now ... but at Fully Loaded you’ll be away from home.

Drew McIntyre: And as all you Americans say ... home field advantage is crucial.

Some boos from the crowd at the condescending nature of Drew’s statement.

JTG: Yo, it don’t matter if it’s right here, it don’t matter if it’s Africa, Brookyln, or England. We are still gonna’ take back the titles.

Shad Gaspard: We come out here an’ have some fun with these guys but don’t let that blind you man ... we’re fully focused and come Fully Loaded we’ll be World Tag Team Champions for tha’ second time.

Big pop for that.

Nigel McGuiness: Oh ... two time you say?? You two debuted in two thousand and five I believe ... and you’ve only been champions once. That’s quite telling isn’t it, lads??

Drew McIntyre: You see ... we have only been in this company for three months, give or take, but we are the Tag Team Champions ... whereas it took you four years to win them.

Some boos at that statement, and it seems as though they’ve annoyed Cryme Tyme.

Drew McIntyre: At Fully Loaded, William Regal will retain his Intercontinental Championship ... we’ll retain the World Tag Team Titles and Wade Barrett will be proclaimed the European Champion.

Nigel McGuiness: And that means The Monarchy will run Raw.

More heat while the two smirk.

Nigel McGuiness: It doesn’t matter if your Randy Orton and Legacy, The Colons, Rey Mysterio or you two low life criminals ... The Monarchy will run Raw and after Fully Loaded ends ... we will still be the World Tag Team Champions.

Shad steps forward, patting JTG on the back, saying “I got this”.

Shad Gaspard: Since you two clowns keep callin’ us criminals and how your so positive you’ll walk out of Fully Loaded World Tag Team Champions, and since it seems you two have come out here lookin’ for a fight ... why wait until Fully Loaded ... let’s do it now.

Huge cheer comes from the crowd while Nigel and Drew smirk.

Nigel McGuiness: Oh, you’d like that wouldn’t you??

Drew McIntyre: In front of these fans ... no ... these fans who are so very much on your side.

Nigel McGuiness: This match will take place in the great country of England, and you two will no what it’s like to be hated, imagine Shawn Michaels in Toronto or John Cena at ECW’s One Night Stand. That will be you two and Rey Mysterio at Fully Loaded. So we’ll wait until Fully Loaded, and we’ll prove why you two are beneath us. See you in two weeks, lads.

It seems we don’t be seeing a fight tonight as Drew and Nigel grin at their opponents for Fully Loaded. The World Tag Team champions swiftly turn round, and attempt to leave the ring but that was a huge mistake, turning their backs on their challengers.

CRYME TYME TAKE SWIFT ADVANTAGE BY PULLING DREW AND NIGEL BACK!!

The challengers tee off on the champions, Shad forcing Drew into the corner while JTG has to follow Nigel as he ducks down and slides out of the ring. Nigel staggers around the ring, while JTG follows but he turns around and catches J’ with a kick to the knee!! Meanwhile, Shad is still teaching Drew a lesson, levelling him with right hand after right hand. The crowd are loving this as Shad continues to pummel McIntyre.

Michael Cole: Check this out!

Mick Foley: They didn’t want a fight but they got it now.

Nigel grabs JTG by the back of his head, and tries to smash his face into the announce table but J’ sticks his hands out, blocking it, and turning the tables, smashing McGuiness’ face into the cover of the table! Meanwhile, we hear a thud as Shad connects with a suplex in the middle of the ring. His partner then slides into the ring while Nigel attempts to recover on the outside. JTG walks over and pulls McIntyre to his feet and Irish-whips him right into a shoulder block from Shad!!

It seems Cryme Tyme are going to have their way with McIntyre but then Shad suddenly drops to his knees as a clang of steel on flesh rings around the arena ... AS WE SEE MCGUINESS HOLDING A STEEL CHAIR BEHIND SHAD!
!

The crowd in tonight boo loudly as JTG runs at Nigel but is hit in the stomach with the top of the chair!! He keels over in pain and then receives even more as McGuiness raises the chair AND BRINGS IT DOWN ON HIS BACK!!

An enormous amount of heat comes from the crowd as Cole says Nigel had no right in bringing the steel chair into play. With both Cryme Tyme down, and since Rey Mysterio was incapiciated earlier on tonight, the tandem seems to be plain sailing as Drew pulls himself to his feet. Nigel yanks JTG up to a standing position, while McIntyre does the same to Shad, albeit with a little less oomph. McGuiness lifts JTG up and rests his feet on the top rope while Drew locks Shad in position ... FUTURE SHOCK DDT FROM DREW ... AND THE TOWER OF LONDON FROM NIGEL!! AT THE VERY SAME TIME!!

Michael Cole: OH!! A huge message sent here tonight to Mysterio and Cryme Tyme from The Monarchy.

Mick Foley: Two weeks, Michael.

McIntyre picks up the tag titles, hands one to his partner and the duo hold them above their heads, standing next to their opponents at Fully Loaded as we fade to a video.

AND NOW ... THE SMACKDOWN LOWDOWN
~ THEODORE LONG MAKES CENA VS. KANE FOR THE MAIN EVENT
~ MATT HARDY COMPLAINS BACKSTAGE, BEFORE LOSING TO BOBBY LASHLEY
~ CHRISTIAN’S INTERVIEW FROM HIS HOME IN TORONTO
~ JOHN CENA DEFEATS KANE IN THE MAIN EVENT, THANKS TO EDGE

Commercial Break

***VOICES***

The WWE Champion makes his second appearance of the evening as Randy Orton slowly walks onto the stage. The arena becomes tinted in orange and red lighting as the fans give him a lot of heat, the WWE Championship belt glistening on his shoulder. The leader of Legacy slowly makes his way down the ramp, slowly climbing up the steel steps and stepping into the squared circle. He climbs the turnbuckle, and raises the WWE Title above his head.

Michael Cole: Earlier on tonight, Randy Orton led his Legacy group out to the ring and demanded an apology from Jerry Lawler after what happened last week, and as a result, the WWE Championship match at Fully Loaded has been made into a No Disqualification match and he was forced to compete in this match.

Mick Foley: And we don’t even know his opponent tonight ... who could it be??

***SHATTERED DREAMS***

Michael Cole: OH MY!!

While Cole tries to show some emotion at ringside, the fans give out some cheers but they are obviously disappointed as they thought Orton would face a huge Superstar. Nonetheless, Goldust is making his return tonight, walking onto the stage, decked out in gold and black, as is the arena. The Strange One continues down the ring, and keeps his eyes on the man who punted him the skull.

Mick Foley: Well ... he’s made a huge recovery, just in time for this match right now.

Michael Cole: A couple of months ago, Randy Orton punted Goldust for no other reason that he simply could. And now Goldust is back for some measure of revenge, but will he get it, this is the WWE Champion, Mick.

Match 3: Return Match
Goldust vs. Randy Orton
Being that this is Goldust’s return match and since Orton still has The Undertaker on his mind, the lack of concentration allowed Goldust to get some offense in the early going. With the fans firmly behind him, he was teaching Orton a lesson for what he done to him two months ago. But things turned bad for Goldust when Orton kicked him in the knee and began targeting that throughout the match.

The ending to the match came after Orton had dominated the bulk of it, running through his signature moves, hitting the Inverted Backbreaker and then pounding the mat before planting Goldust with an RKO and picking up the victory.

Winner – Randy Orton @ 4.03

Michael Cole: Goldust, it seems, wasn’t able to get his revenge tonight but Randy Orton looked extremely good in this match.

Mick Foley: He’s going to need to be when he takes on The Undertaker in two weeks time.

The referee hands Orton the WWE Championship as he climbs to his feet, and raises the belt above his head but then ...

THE LIGHTS GO OUT!!

The crowd pop huge as THE UNDERTAKER appears on the titan tron, in what seems to be a graveyard!

The Undertaker: Randy Orton. You say you aren’t afraid.

Undertaker stares into the camera.

The Undertaker: But I can see the fear ... in your eyes.

We quickly cut to the arena where Orton is wide-eyed before cutting back to ‘Taker.

The Undertaker: I can see the fear deep within your soul.

Undertaker still stares into the camera as we hear an owl hooting.

The Undertaker: Randy Orton ... at Fully Loaded ... your reign as WWE Champion will Rest ... In ... Piece.

‘Taker’s eyes roll back into his head as he walks away from the camera, out of sight as we zoom in ... on a gravestone which reads ...

“WWE Champion – Randy Orton
5/3/09 – 6/28/09”

With the lasting image of Randy Orton’s name on a gravestone and the sound of an owl hooting, we fade back to the arena where the WWE Champion is staring at the titantron, bewildered at what he just seen. We can clearly see he is trying to avoid caving to the mind games as he slowly exits the ring and walks up the ramp, eyes still on the titantron where the gravestone is still there.

Michael Cole: Wow! That was a message and a half sent to the WWE Champion, Randy Orton.

Mick Foley: If he wants to win the match at Fully Loaded then he needs to block out any head games and focus on his own game plan.

Michael Cole: Easier said than done.

We now cut to a preview video of WWE Superstars on Thursday.

WWE SUPERSTARS | THIS THURSDAY!
GREGORY HELMS VS. THE BRIAN KENDRICK
MVP & MR. KENNEDY VS. THE MONARCHY
CHRIS MASTERS VS. TJ PERKINS
DANIEL BRYAN VS. SANTINO MARELLA

We’re now back in the main arena where silence engulfs the arena until ...

***OBSESSION***

The spunky Mickie James and her tag team partner, Melina jog onto the stage, wearing matching attires to signify their unity before walking on down the ramp. Mickie slides into the ring, climbs the turnbuckle while Melina does the customary splits on the ring apron to a solid cheer from the men.

Michael Cole: Before this match begins ladies and gentleman, let’s take you back to last week where Melina was viscously attacked by Beth Phoenix.

~ V.P – LAST WEEK ~
We now go backstage and we see Melina talking with some women, not a Diva but we assume she is her friend. SUDDENLY THOUGH ... SHE’S ATTACKED FROM BEHIND BY ... BETH PHOENIX??

It is!! Phoenix picks her up and throws her onto a catering table, covering her in food while Melina’s friend runs for help. The crowd boo The Glamazon as she picks Melina off the table and runs her into the wall!! Before dragging her down the hall ... past ... Randy Orton who is still frantically searching for Rhodes and DiBiase.

The cameras ignore Orton and follow the two Divas, Melina tries to fight back but Beth just shoulder thrusts her into a production box!! She drags her some more to a door which says parking lot and when she reaches a random car ... SHE PICKS HER UP AND BODY SLAMS HER ON THE HOOD!!! Huge boos from the crowd!!

Beth goes face to face with Melina and tells her that it is all her fault ... the reason she lost the Women’s Championship ... it’s all on her AND NOW SHE’S GOING TO PAY as we fade to a commercial.

~ END OF V.P ~

Mick Foley: In Beth’s eyes, Melina cost her the Women’s Championship at Judgment Day and if we know Beth ... last week was only a taster of what might be around the corner for Melina.

Michael Cole: Indeed, Melina was simply minding her own business last week until Beth attacked her and body slammed on a car! But we have to take a break ladies and gentleman, after this commercial, we’ll be in for some divas action.

As we cut to a commercial, Melina and Mickie are staring at the titantron, discussing what they just saw.

Commercial Break

***LITTLE BY LITTLE***

The number one contender, the women who will face Maryse at Fully Loaded walks on to the stage from behind the curtain, she stares at the two women in the ring before walking on down. Katie walks around the ring, slides into it and waits in the corner.

***POURQUOI***

A solid amount of heat greets the arrival of the Undisputed Women’s Champion, Maryse as she saunters onto the stage, looking extremely pissed at the fact she has to team with her opponent at Fully Loaded.

Michael Cole: The Undisputed Women’s Champion doesn’t seem to happy about teaming with her opponent at Fully Loaded.

Mick Foley: Would you??

Match 4 – Tag Team Match
Melina & Mickie James vs. Katie Lea & Maryse
Katie began the match for her team while Melina did the same for hers. The number one contender showed why she will challenge Maryse for the title at Fully Loaded by dominating Melina in the early going. Despite Maryse wanting to be tagged into the match, Katie wouldn’t tag her in, she almost seemed to be showing Maryse what to expect in two weeks time. At one point, Katie hit a big hip toss and then got in her partners face, who just blew her off, and then Katie turned around to see Melina tag in Mickie James.

From here, Mickie made Katie regret taking her eyes of Melina, getting fired up and running through her arsenal of moves. Mickie picked up some near falls but then it all grinded to a halt as Melina whipped Katie into the corner and went for a running clothesline but Katie hit her with a side elbow. Katie followed her out but Mickie turned around and both divas smashed heads!

With both women down, Melina got the crowd fired up by stamping her foot on the steel steps. The hot tag was made but when Katie tried to tag Maryse, the Women’s Champion simply hopped down from the apron, grabbed her title and walked around the ring, up the ramp while Melina was taking it to Katie. Melina seemed to be winning comfortably, and because of Maryse’s desertation, the win seemed inevitable until ...

BETH PHOENIX SPRINTED DOWN THE RAMP!! She slid into the ring, and clotheslined Melina from behind!! Making the referee call for the bell!!

Winner – Melina & Mickie James via Disqualification @ 4.05

OH!! THE CROWD BOO THE HELL OUT OF BETH AS SHE STANDS ABOVE MELINA!!

She watches Katie Lea roll out of the ring before catching Mickie James in the corner of her eye, making a beeline for her but the former Women’s Champion side steps Mickie and throws her through the ropes to the outside!!

With only Melina with her now, Beth grins at the women who cost her the championship. Phoenix yanks Melina up by the hair, turns her around and HOISTS HER INTO THE AIR ... GLAM SLAM!!

Michael Cole: For the second week in a row ... Phoenix has attacked and got the better of Melina.

The Glamazon smirks as she backs away from Melina, rolling out of the ring and backing up the ramp.

Mick Foley: Melina won’t let this stand, next week she’ll get her own back.

Commercial Break

We cut backstage where TJ Perkins is warming up backstage, for his upcoming match. He stops what he’s doing though when the Intercontinental Champion, William Regal appears, smirking.

William Regal: Young TJ ... do not think for one single second that I have forgotten what you did last week.

TJ steps forward.

TJ Perkins: I didn’t expect you too.

William Regal: But it’s your lucky day sunshine. The Monarchy are currently busy dealing with those miscreants Cryme Tyme and that jumping bean Rey Mysterio. But once we are done ... you’ll be next.

Heat from the crowd.

TJ Perkins: I look forward to it. And hey ... I’ll have no problem taking that Intercontinental Title from you.

Perkins starts to brush past Regal but stops.

TJ Perkins: Well ... that’s if Rey doesn’t take it from you first.

With a classic Regal expression accompanying that statement, TJ brushes past him and walks away.

And we cut away to see Josh Matthews standing in front of a camera.

Josh Matthews: Please welcome my guests at this time ... Mister Kennedy and M-V-P!

A good pop sounds off as the two walk into the shot.

Josh Matthews: And on Superstars in three days time, you two will take on the World Tag Team Champions, Drew McIntyre and Nigel McGuiness. Can we get your thoughts on that??

MVP goes to speak.

MVP: Drew an-

Mister Kennedy: I got this. Josh ... Drew McIntyre and Nigel McGuiness are the current World Tag Team Champions, that’s impressive but what’s even more impressive than that?? Mister Kennedy’s recent hot streak. I have been on a roll, man, unlike some people here.

Kennedy glances at MVP who shakes his head.

MVP: There’s a difference between the WWE Champion and Charlie freakin’ Haas!

Kennedy grins while chewing his gum.

Mister Kennedy: On Thursday ... I continue my streak by defeatin’ McIntyre and McGuiness, and then I ... we will stake our claim to the World Tag Team Titles. Ric Flair put faith in us, he told us how great of a team we could be, and right now ... only one of us is steppin’ up. But I have faith in my friend here ... he’ll step up on Thursday.

Kennedy puts a condescending hand on the shoulder of MVP.

Mister Kennedy: And Josh ... soon enough you’ll be hearing this ... the NEW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION ... MISTTEEERRRRR KENNNEEEDDDDYYYYY ... AND ...

Kennedy looks at MVP who glares back, shakes his head, sighing and then walking away. Kennedy seems shocked at his ‘friends’ refusal to take part and walks away, but jumps back.

Mister Kennedy: KENNNNEEEEDDDDYYYY!!!

The cocky Superstar now leaves the scene as Josh sends it back to ringside.

Michael Cole: You would think Kennedy would realize that sometimes his cockiness won’t wash with some people.

Mick Foley: I think he just loves getting underneath MVP’s skin. They’ll probably be working cohesively on Superstars.

Michael Cole: Well, it’s only a matter of time before Kennedy goes too far and he’ll get burnt.

***MASTERPIECE***

The Masterpiece now makes his entrance, looking extremely focused as he shows of his guns. Masters walks down the ramp, ignoring the fans jeers and climbing into the ring.

***GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES***

Masters’ tag team partner walks onto the stage, cocky as ever, getting some heat from the crowd. Swagger makes his way down the ramp before stopping and doing a couple of push ups. He climbs into the ring and awaits he and Masters’ opponents.

Michael Cole: We know that Jack Swagger will take on CM Punk at Fully Loaded for the Money in the Bank briefcase.

Mick Foley: A match which will define both men’s careers. This rivalry has got extremely heated, Michael, and whoever wins the match will be a future World or WWE Champion.

***THIS FIRE BURNS***

A solid pop greets CM Punk as he steps onto the stage, blue attire with a grey hoodie on. He stops on the stage, kneels down and shouts ‘it’s clobbering time’ before heading down the ramp. He jogs up the steel steps, climbs the outside of the turnbuckle and raises the briefcase above his head.

Michael Cole: CM Punk is a former World Heavyweight Champion, but his reign was cut short by the current WWE Champion, The Viper, Randy Orton. Do you think he might have revenge on his mind??

Mick Foley: Without a doubt, but Punk won’t rush things, he’ll pick the right time to cash in and if it’s on Randy Orton ... then that’s simply a bonus. And he might even cash in on the World Heavyweight Champion, so it’s all up in the air.

***STRONGER***

CM Punk’s tag partner makes his way down to the ring now, walking onto the stage, receiving a good pop from the crowd. Perkins now heads down into the ring, high fiving Punk and getting ready for the match.

Michael Cole: TJ Perkins has had a whirlwind of a couple of months since his debut here on Raw, and it appears he is working his way up the card pretty easily.

Mick Foley: But he has made some powerful enemies, as it seems he has the ire of The Monarchy to look forward to and Swagger and Masters aren’t his biggest fans.

Match 5 – Tag Team Match
CM Punk & TJ Perkins vs. Chris Masters & Jack Swagger
This is a formulaic WWE tag team match where the faces made a quick fire start, looking in control but thanks to some underhanded tactics, Masters and Swagger took control. The heels worked over CM Punk for the majority of the short match, showing how well they work together and how much Swagger hated Punk. With Swagger and Punk the legal men, Swagger locked in a sleeper hold but that didn’t last two long as Punk broke out and got the hot tag to Perkins, Swagger doing the same to Masters.

TJ and Masters met in the centre of the ring, with TJ ducking a clothesline and using his high flying offense to keep Masters off his game. Swagger tried to get involved again, but Punk came back and took Swagger to the ground with a double leg take down, the two then rolled out the ring and brawled on the outside as Perkins and Masters continued their battles. Masters eventually attempted to hit The Masterbomb but TJ countered into a hurricanrana and then a roundhouse kick to the head, followed up by the 450 Splash for the pin.

Winner – CM Punk & TJ Perkins @ 6.03

Despite the referee calling for the bell, it’s still hectic at ringside as Punk and Swagger continue brawling next to the announce table, meanwhile TJ rolls off Masters and crawls to the ropes to climb to his feet.

Michael Cole: This is insane! They’re gonna’ kill each other.

Swagger eventually gets the upper hand and launches Punk into the corner of the barricades before backing off and then going for a clothesline but Punk ducks AND FLIPS HIM OVER HIS HEAD AND OVER THE BARRICADE!! Punk quickly vaults over the barricade, climbs on top of Swagger and rains down with fist after fist.

Mick Foley: They’re in the crowd!

Michael Cole: This is getting out of hand!

While the two brawl through the crowd and eventually out of sight, TJ has his hand raised as Masters rolls out of the ring.

And we cut backstage to see a split screen of Shawn Michaels and the Intercontinental Champion William Regal walking down a hall way.

Michael Cole: Michaels and Regal ... it’s next !

Commercial Break

***REGALITY***

The Intercontinental Champion gets a barrage of heat while he walks onto the stage, the title around his waist and a long purple and gold trench coat on. Regal continues down the ramp, ignoring the heat from the crowd and climbs into the ring.

Michael Cole: This for some is a dream match but both Regal and Shawn Michaels’ minds are elsewhere on their respective opponents at Fully Loaded.

***SEXY BOY***

A gigantic pop arrives as The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels steps onto the stage. He continues down the ramp, bends down and sets off his pyrotechnics to another huge pop. He sets his eyes on Regal and climbs into the ring.

Mick Foley: There minds will need to be on the task at hand though. Both are extremely experienced, two different styles will clash in this match and it’s gonna’ be great.

MAIN EVENT: Singles Match
Shawn Michaels vs. William Regal
With the talent in the ring, this was obviously going to be a good match. The beginning of the bout consisted of a feeling out process, with both men getting some offense in, but ultimately it didn’t affect the other man. The two Superstars locked up again, resulting in some chain wrestling which at first Regal won the opening exchange, but Michaels quickly broke out of the resulting arm bar. The Heartbreak Kid tried to get rolling but Regal kneed him in the stomach and took him into the corner. The Intercontinental Champion showed why he has that belt as he worked over Michaels from there on.

After a few minutes of weakening Michaels, Regal irish-whipped Michaels into the corner who flipped up it as a result of the momentum. When he landed back down, he ducked a clothesline from Regal and then speared him through the top and second rope! The referee began counting them out as the action spills to the outside, Michaels had Regal in hand, smashing his face of the announce table and then the ring post before rolling him back in with a near fall.

Michaels bit of control didn’t last long however as Regal cheated to get in front, poking HBK in the eye and taking advantage once again. The Merciless Englishman upped the tempo a bit, hitting some high impact moves from his arsenal, getting a couple of near falls but each time Michaels would show his heart and determination. Regal then started to work over Shawn’s ankle, the same ankle that was injured at Backlash.

You could see the pain in Michaels face but with the help of the fans, he got back into it, making a comeback, numerous flying forearms and then kips up to a huge pop. Michaels eventually climbed to the top rope and connected with a flying elbow which got a near fall. The Heartbreak Kid was feeling it and got up, and tuned up the band but THE MIZ SPRINTED DOWN THE RAMP AND THE CROWD ALERTED MICHAELS TO THE DANGER!!

The Miz jumped onto the apron next to Michaels, who swung at him but he ducked and hopped off the apron. Michaels pointed at Miz and told him to back off, what he didn’t realize though was that Regal was now on his feet. Regal grabbed Michaels from behind ... REGAL PLEX ... and cover ... pin!

Winner – William Regal @ 10.06

WITH THE HELP OF THE MIZ ... WILLIAM REGAL HAS PINNED SHAWN MICHAELS!!

The referee didn’t see The Miz but the fans did and they boo the hell out of him as he backs up the ramp, smiling at what he’d done to Michaels tonight. Meanwhile, Regal is handed his Intercontinental Championship and slowly climbs the turnbuckle, pleased at his victory.

Michael Cole: A fantastic match ruined by the involvement of The Miz. A win that is tainted-

Mick Foley: Now, to be fair to Regal, I doubt he expected help from The Miz.

Michael Cole: That doesn’t make it right.

Mick Foley: I know, but Regal still showed how much of a roll he is on. All the momentum is with The Monarchy as we get closer to Fully Loaded.

Michael Cole: And what a shame that is. But anyway ladies and gentleman, that’s all we have time for tonight, we’ll see you next week, have a great week!

The parting image is of The Miz grinning at the top of the ramp as ... we ... fade ... to ... black.

End Of Show

CURRENT CARD FOR WWE FULLY LOADED
Date: 28th June 2009
Theme Music: “All My Life” by Foo Fighters

WWE Championship:
~ No Disqualification~ ~ No Count Out ~
Randy Orton © vs. The Undertaker

One on One:
Shawn Michaels vs. The Miz

Intercontinental Championship/World Tag Team Championship
~ Winner Take All ~
The Monarchy © vs. Rey Mysterio & Cryme Tyme