Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Forever-Delayed Does WWE

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2005, 04:38 PM   #55 (permalink)
sneapy
Backyard Wrestling

sneapy needs to take rep more serioussneapy needs to take rep more serioussneapy needs to take rep more serioussneapy needs to take rep more serioussneapy needs to take rep more serioussneapy needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Forever-Delayed does WWE

Raw review:

Peep show: Great segment to start off the show, liking the 2 matches announced for unforgiven.

Jericho promo: Another great promo, very well written and in character

Styles vs Davari: An obvious win for AJ, but a good way to continue the IC title situation, however i thought Masters should have done a bit more when he came out.

RVD interview: Again another good promo, his match with Angle should be good.

Haas vs Conway: Personally i love that your using the RTC, I dont remember hating anyone more (i mean hating as in the way your meant to hate a heel ). Anyway it was an ok match, this Haas, Benjamin storyline, continues to get intresting.

Christian promo: Great promo here.. probably not neccesary but it was good.

Nitro vs Punk: This could be a good tag team rivalry, it was also a good match however there seems to be a lot of cheating and attacking after matches tonight lol. I love tag wrestling so its good to see you making good use of yours.

Trish Stratus vs Victoria: I take it we were meant to be more bothered about the aftermatch.. RTC appear again which is fine by me .

Shelton, Charlie segment: Again this storyline continues to be intresting.

Masters interview: Great promo, Maria was funny.. however i dont think the brawl was neccesary.

Flair and Van Dam vs HHH and Angle:
Possibly the best match of the night, glad to see some action in the HHH, Flair feud.

Matt Hardy segment: I loved this, first of all its good to see you bringing back the hardcore title, again it was very well written and in character, i am so intrested in how the hardy, edge storyline turns out now.

Handicap match: A good way to finish the show with the challenger pinning the champion before the big match.. its a much used storyline but always seems to work.

Overall: A great show, if you hadn't guessed i loved your promos, every line is always in character

Rating 9/10