Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Puro Results/Spoilers Discussion Thread (BEWARE OF THE SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 11:22 AM   #533 (permalink)
Caponex75
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Caponex75 2001 - 2500Caponex75 2001 - 2500Caponex75 2001 - 2500Caponex75 2001 - 2500Caponex75 2001 - 2500Caponex75 2001 - 2500Caponex75 2001 - 2500Caponex75 2001 - 2500Caponex75 2001 - 2500Caponex75 2001 - 2500Caponex75 2001 - 2500
Default Re: Official Puro Results/Spoilers Discussion Thread (BEWARE OF THE SPOILERS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf0501 View Post
Lol at thinking Kensuke will acept the job to a Jr. he is still a freelancer so he decide if he want to lose or not, he didn't want to lose to Go and will want to lose to KENTA? yeah, right...

The reality is, KENTA still have the body and the high of a Jr. he's like Liger too small to look credible like a heavyeight even if he bulk up.

Did you know that the main event between KENTA and Maru for the belt in 2006 was the lowest attendance for a NOAH main event at that time? the reality is, in Japan you respect the division limits, so is highly difficult that a Jr it's able to do a credible reign for a heavyweight belt, unless he really bulk up for good. The only reason for KENTA and Maru to turn into heavy is that the NOAH roster is to fuckin thin, they make absolute no difference. So yes, KENTA with the shape of the company is destiny to failure.
Did also know in 2006 that guys like CM Punk and Daniel Bryan would be nowhere near the main event and wuld be at best midcarders? Did you also know that 2006 is coming close to almost 7 years ago? Things change and in the current era, it matters more about how good you are and how over you can get. Heck, Okada wasn't worth a damn the same time last year and now even the WWE is hunting for him. What KENTA has is the ability to look credible against anyone. Even in his Jr days(Yes, past tence since that is behind him), he was more believable against a guy like Morishima than a guy like Yone was.....that was during a time Morishima was bigger that what he is now. In all honesty, his size(Though he has bulked up for the last two) hasn't been as much of a issue as people have been trying to make it seem. I can't remember a time when the idea of KENTA going over a heavyweight drew a negative reaction. When he wrestled the then GHC Champion, Jun Akiyama, the crowd still rallied for him. I see no problem and quite honestly, I don't think anyone else does ether.

Oh and Kensuke drew with Sugiura awhile back. Even if he sees a KENTA loss beneath him, getting something out of him is better than nothing.

Quote:

And yes, look how many people is interested in the "hottest" act in the company

Show me the context of that. I don't see any wrestlers in the ring. Was this Pre show? Main Event? I mean I can take a picture of a a few people gathered before today's Royal Rumble but that doesn't mean it is the legit record for attendance now does it?
Fucking music , dancing , and 360 piledrivers , Maryse sex scene , 450s through tables , shoot star press drop kicks , Rock comes back , Austin comes back

It better be epic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
YEAH THAT FAKE LESNAR DON'T WANT NOTHING OF TRIPLE H HE'S REAL HE LIFTS WEIGHTS AND BREAKS INTO PEOPLE'S HOUSES LESNAR JUST A BITCH THAT WON SCRIPTED UFC FIGHTS HE CAN'T PLAY THE GAME.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m...bestsigeva.jpg
Caponex75 is offline   Reply With Quote