Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Forever-Delayed Does WWE

View Single Post

Old 09-29-2005, 03:44 PM   #54 (permalink)
Jushin Liger
Second Best In ROH

Jushin Liger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJushin Liger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJushin Liger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJushin Liger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Forever-Delayed does WWE

Nice opening segmant with the peep show. Chris Jericho vs John Cena at Unforgiven.......I'd rather see Cena vs HBK or Christian, but oh well both will put on a good match and Jericho is better than JBL.lol.

AJ vs. Davairi is a nice cruiserweight opener with clearely the right winner. I like Davairi as an active competitor so nice job there. I liked the attack by Hassan at the end and The Masterpeice coming out just to watch was cool, I actually thought for a second we were gonna see a Chris Masters face turn. lol.

Great RVD promo. He doesn't get enough time on the mic for my liking. Really cold and intense I liked this one alot.

Haas and Conway. I'm not a big fan of either man so this one never really got my full attention. RTC is pretty old and stale now, and unless your fed is really extreme with lots of hardcore spots they are pretty useless. Anyway good win for Conway and the confrontation between Benjamin and Hass was cool.

Good Christian promo.like always.

CM Punk vs. Nitro. I can't beleive Punk lost. Oh well I guess this builds up a feud between Kash/Punk and MNM. Which will be good to see.

Trish vs. Victoria would of like to have seen Victoria pick up the win but Trish winning was good enough.

Angle/HHH vs. RVD/ Flair - Great match with a top class ending. It was great to see HHH hit the Pedigree and Angle lock in the Ankle Lock. Looking forward to both matches at Unforgiven.

Main Event - This match never really interested me. It felt like the usuall booking we see on Raw and It didn't get me on the edge of my seat. Cena and HBK were gonna get the win of course, it was a handicap match. Other than that it was still an okay match, I would of rather seen Angle/HHH vs. Flair/RVD in the main event slot though.

I'll give this show 7/10. The promo's were good but lacked a little for me, maybe a couple more next time. The main event was dissapointing but the tag match made up for it. Looking forward to Unforgiven.