Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Will WM30 be an ' End of an era ' type of event.

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 10:44 AM   #17 (permalink)
Shawn Morrison
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Shawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friends
Default Re: Will WM30 be an ' End of an era ' type of event.

John Cena vs Undertaker - John Cena ends the streak and turns heel in a BIG WAY. kill me, but i won't mind this, if there's anything that i think will be acceptable to end the streak, it will be a huge heel turn by Cena. You can argue all you want about whether he deserves it or not, it will be a big swerve that will shake things in WWE for sure. John Cena will get instant heat for ending the streak alone, and then he can become a mega corporate heel. It would be a big screwjob-type ending to WM 30 that would just be awesome IMO.

For Triple-H's retirement, Cm Punk or Dolph Ziggler.

John Cena faces Undertaker at Wrestlemania [ ]

Sheamus and Cm Punk are the 2 World Champions [X] -Wrestlemania 28

John Morrison wins World Title [ ]

John Cena losses cleanly [X]- Wrestlemania 28 Rock Beats John Cena

John Cena turns heel [ ]

Shawn Michaels returns for One More Match[ ]

Daniel Bryan beats a Main Eventer cleanly [ ]

BTB:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post10519764
Shawn Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote