UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
ANTONIO CESARO (c) vs. THE MIZ
Predictions:

The Rock wins the WWE Championship
John Cena wins the Royal Rumble Match
Alberto Del Rio retains the World Heavyweight Championship
Team Rhodes Scholars win the WWE Tag Team Championship
Antonio Cesaro retains the United States Championship

Loads of anticipation for this show. The first I've purchase from WWE in years. I'm not 100 percent certain with my top two predictions but we will finally see, after MONTHS of speculation & fantasy booking, what direction WWE will take for the biggest show of the year.

The Road To WrestleMania XXIX Starts Now...

#268 ·
Orton or Ziggler to win RR, Cena can suck chocolate balls until Summerslam.

#277 ·
CM Punk retains The WWE title after interference from Lesnar
The Rock wins the Royal Rumble Match
Alberto Del Rio retains the World Heavyweight Championship
Team Hell No retains the WWE Tag Team Championship
The Miz wins the United States Championship

Bonus prediction: Lesnar wins the belt in the Chamber.

#281 ·
Started watching WWF 1999 the other day, seen the three RAW's leading to the rumble and they were all pretty epic in comparison to now. Gona watch the 99 RR now in a bit to get in the mood b4 this one. Corporation, DX, beginning of Ministry of Darkness, The Brood. Jesus Christ things have gone downhill since then. Looking forward to this one still but only because of Punk/Rock. It's just really obvious Cena is winning the rumble this year :(

#294 ·
This might be an absolute stupid question i'am about to ask on here.

When i go onto my Sky Planner and when i press set record for Royal Rumble PPV. It's asking me you will not be charged if i delete the programme before the PPV starts? Does that mean i have bought the PPV?

Sorry i know this is a stupid post

#296 ·
Excited for tonight. I think the Rumble match has the potential to be highly entertaining. Lots of midcard folks in there I'm invested in and/or generally find fun to watch. Then there's the heavy hitters in Cena, Orton, Seamus, Ryback, Shield who hopefully provide some big moments for us. I really am feeling stupidly optimistic about this. Hopefully it delivers.

Rock/Punk. Definite big time feel for this thing. The last time we had a match at this level was HHH/Lesnar. That delivered in spades, for me at least lol, so I'm hoping this will do the same. Interested to see how their styles mesh in an actual match. JR has talked about how Rock hasn't faced anybody who uses kicks and strikes as much as Punk before which is actually true when you think about it. It's new for him. I think they'll gel together nicely.

I think Rock will win. I've always thought that he would and my mind hasn't changed. I have to hand it to WWE though, outright saying The Shield can't interfere and this whole Maddox thing do have me questioning myself just a little. My gut says Rock wins though so I'm sticking with that. We're going to get answers to a lot of RTWM questions tonight. Let the road...and the bitching...begin.

So Ziggler's entering #1 then? Ha. I guess we can expect Cena at #2 :cena2.

#301 ·
Somewhat excited for tonight as I only care about the Rumble match and Rock/Punk.

I do hope the Rock picks up the win here. And I honestly don't see anyone interfering in the match until it's over, the Shield definitely are attacking Punk afterwards. You don't tell them to fuck off and think they'll just go away quietly.

As for the Rumble match I don't have an idea who will win, but I think it's a safe bet to assume Cena or Sheamus is getting it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.