Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 09:32 AM   #8026 (permalink)
Shawn Morrison
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Shawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizzle View Post
They were advertising the WWE World Tour on Smackdown saying how WWE Champion CM Punk will defend his title against Ryback again and Cena talked something about meeting WWE Champion CM Punk again in the ring or somethin (I can't listen to Cena talk very closely) .. That means to me, Punk is gonna win.
1. What will it take people to realize this? THEY ALWAYS ADVERTISE THE CURRENT CHAMPIONS. No one is that stupid. They always have and always will advertise the current champion, title change before the event or not. Don't you think they know if they will be spoiling a future title change if they change the champion in an advertisement for a future event?

2. Not to mention, Rock is not going to be defending any titles on live events anyway. They'll probably make Punk the champ for live events only (ik it sounds stupid but they've done it before)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Light View Post
Doesn't look like I'll be able to watch it live And I know I won't be able to avoid spoilers tomorrow before I get a chance to watch it so I'm gonna be pissed if I come on here and see Rock that isn't WWE champion
if you don't wanna be spoiled, why would you come on here?

John Cena faces Undertaker at Wrestlemania [ ]

Sheamus and Cm Punk are the 2 World Champions [X] -Wrestlemania 28

John Morrison wins World Title [ ]

John Cena losses cleanly [X]- Wrestlemania 28 Rock Beats John Cena

John Cena turns heel [ ]

Shawn Michaels returns for One More Match[ ]

Daniel Bryan beats a Main Eventer cleanly [ ]

BTB:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post10519764

Last edited by Shawn Morrison : 01-27-2013 at 09:40 AM.
Shawn Morrison is offline   Reply With Quote