Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 08:56 AM   #8024 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Light View Post
Nash still mad Rock called him big daddy bitch in '02
Amazing . The Rock's words are so powerful that he can ruin careers and feelings for life. Here's the masterpiece:

But I think Nash got over it after 9 years. What sparked the fire again was Rock throwing Nash's segment from the Survivor Series 2011 PPV while delivering his iconic 8 minutes promo live in MSG. See you in the next shoot interview in 2020 Big Kev.

That Rock/Hall interaction in that segment was money BTW. Sadly it was the only time they ever had a promo together IIRC.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote