Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Stupid Posts Thread
View Single Post
post #547 of (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 08:34 AM
DualShock
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Stupid Posts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
I'd forgotten DualShock's apology/kissass post. Classic

Wow, you really do let trivial things get to you don't you. The thread has been beyond derailed, the gif ended the thread to that point. A new discussion will always kick up, which it ahs with Stuart stripping layers off of you.

The lookalikes stuff was around for a page or 2, then it went back to that munter from Paramore. Again, who really cares, aside from you?

I never said you WERE banned, I said you were THREATENED with a ban. Move on, fight another lost cause, stop trying to be the next Anark.
Exactly
A pathetic ass kissing thread where I even received green rep from you for it when I made that thread. Follow the herd sheeep.
I was not even threatened, especially from the vBookie where I never took part. Instead of just admititng that you have mistaken me with someone else and that you made a mistake you continue with your nonsense after failing twice. First when you said it was the rants and second time where you claimed it's the vBookie

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome