Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Stupid Posts Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 07:34 AM   #547 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Stupid Posts Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
I'd forgotten DualShock's apology/kissass post. Classic

Wow, you really do let trivial things get to you don't you. The thread has been beyond derailed, the gif ended the thread to that point. A new discussion will always kick up, which it ahs with Stuart stripping layers off of you.

The lookalikes stuff was around for a page or 2, then it went back to that munter from Paramore. Again, who really cares, aside from you?

I never said you WERE banned, I said you were THREATENED with a ban. Move on, fight another lost cause, stop trying to be the next Anark.
Exactly
A pathetic ass kissing thread where I even received green rep from you for it when I made that thread. Follow the herd sheeep.
I was not even threatened, especially from the vBookie where I never took part. Instead of just admititng that you have mistaken me with someone else and that you made a mistake you continue with your nonsense after failing twice. First when you said it was the rants and second time where you claimed it's the vBookie

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/